Posts created by szoszivirag

posted in Green Moon 2 on May 12, 16 12:23 AM
I have to play game him to win 3 gold coin but he is not on the pirate ship.I walked over and over so many times,he is not there> than where hi is? I am stock here for 2 days. please help.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 14 11:02 PM
I am having the same problem with avast antivirus refusing to let me install this game because it says that there is a threat detected in it, I have paid money for that is rendered totally unplayable. I am hoping that there will be a fix soon, perhaps the developer can fix it.

posted in Echoes of Sorrow II on Feb 4, 14 12:45 PM
What is this?
LUA Error ?:0: attempt to concatenate a nil value

I was into the last door in the main hall. Then it froze and got this error. I uninstalled and re installed the game 2 times but keep take me back to the very beginning, but I can not go nowhere from this place.keep sending the same error messages.

I collected all 3 missing ruins,but I can not insert them before brush off the circle,but I have no brush. How to put them on? help pls I do not want to start all over again.

posted in Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition on May 26, 13 4:08 PM
I'm stuck and my hint button doesn't work. Made the flat key, put both plates; keep being told I need a tool to continue. I don't missed anything in my inventory is a flask of nectar and a bracelet. Started the game again, now on chapter 5 stuck again! I lost the scissor on the HOG where you have to cut the ribbon. I had it but when I clicked on it disappeared.
Deleted and re installed the game but did not help. I'm stuck again and frustrated! Help please!

posted in Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition on May 26, 13 12:05 AM
I started the game again,now on chapter 5 stuck again!. I lost the scissor on the HOG where you have to cut the ribbon. I had it but when I clicked on it disappeared.
deleted and re installed the game but did not helped. I'm stuck again and frustrated!

posted in Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition on May 25, 13 8:36 PM
I'm stuck and my hint button doesn't work.Made the flat key, put both plates, keep being told I need a tool to continue. I don't missed anything in my inventory is a flask of nectar and a bracelet. Help please!

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of Shadow Ranch on Mar 18, 12 11:10 PM
Apparently I am the only one having this problem but I have tried the barrel race about 100 times and I can't get better than a 10.5 If I click on the barrel a fraction of a second earlier than it will cause the barrel to tip, which costs me the .5 of a second. If I click on it a fraction of a second earlier, it will end up a 10.5 There is NO WAY that this game is letting me win this. I have tried clicking on the top of the barrel, the side of the barrel, outside the barrel, the left side, the right side, early, late, exactly when you think it should be, and I can NEVER get past the 10.5 The only thing I can think of is that something was done incorrectly before that prevents me from winning. I even took off the saddle and went in to the stable again to read the barrel sign. Didn't help. How do I get past this???? Aghh!!!!

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Feb 25, 12 3:54 AM
I had a same problem,had to start all over again and my courser blinking, so hard to click on items.

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix on Jun 27, 11 11:00 PM
After so many "scary game "I was happy to see one I can play /I hate blood violent /was looking forward to play it .I liked the game it but it was way too short, finished in less than 2 hours. Not worth my money.

posted in Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships on Nov 13, 09 10:55 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

after I spent counless of hours with the monkeys finally got to the sailing part but here after few second sailing my computer crushing.Tried several times, did all upgrate I could, but still turning off.
I would appreciate any suggestion whats is wrong with it.

posted in Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships on Nov 12, 09 1:57 AM
deejae101 wrote:I beat the monkey coconut 2 times and I wasn't offered a compass ~ what am I doing wrong? I gave Johnny the beacon and he gave me a battery and he told me his compass was taken by the monkeys so I think I'm doing things in the correct order, but I cannot get the compass and am so tired of finally beating the monkey but not getting a compass, only guavas and other misc. unnecessary items. Anyone have a solution for me?

I having a same problem, finally a i won the coconat game but i did not get a compass. now i played like 100 times i have 28 guava and a basket ful of junk .is there any way to get a compass somehow?
any help will be preciated

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths on Nov 6, 09 11:39 PM
i stocke on level 25 1 st game any suggestion how to finish the game. im trying for day now lol
thanks

posted in Insider Tales: The Secret of Casanova on Oct 16, 09 6:03 PM
I can not play the game, because I have two screen jumping up and down. Installed two times with the same result.

posted in Eden on Aug 22, 09 1:52 AM
I dowloaded the game ,opened up the first page but cant start to do the first challange. Any suggestion ?

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 16, 09 3:10 PM
go to main page of BFG and on the bottom of the page has a HELP botton click on it.
Next page: The left side of the page /close to the buttom / has a Still need help? - CONTACT US click on it and fill up the form.
They answer you in 48 hours,

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 15, 09 9:35 PM
I had the same problem .Updated driver for the graphics card,restart computer, unistalled reinstalled the game changed player ecc The problem still there. I got my money back / game credit / from BFG.

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 15, 09 5:01 PM
I tried, but can not pass tutorial /pick up the hammer/ .
Any other suggetion?

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 15, 09 11:25 AM
I reinstalled this morning again, still the same problem. I also this sent back DrFelixResults.zep file to help me ,but no answer yet.

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 14, 09 9:18 PM
I reinstalled several times still have the same problem.
pls help !

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator