Posts created by queencate

posted in Bonfire Stories: Faceless Gravedigger on Oct 7, 17 4:47 PM
Hi,
I'm finding this game to be jerky, jumping, lagging behind, not smooth running at all.
I own hundreds of games and never had a problem .Now it's not even enjoyable, no matter how much wine I had jk
Can you let me know something I can do ?
Thanks,
Cathy

posted in The Emptiness on Jul 3, 15 11:15 AM
thank you locojet...but im baffled by this game hour later im still looking for a symbol on door ..I bought this bc of spook factor ..but I want to move faster than this. I hit doors many times one opened but I cant go thru

posted in The Emptiness on Jul 2, 15 5:21 PM
Im STUCK cant find the m the hint says in foliage , I want to play but don't want to spend thirty minutes looking ...whhaaaa

posted in Off The Record: Liberty Stone Collector's Edition on Jun 7, 15 6:59 AM
I thought it was 0k, didn't like making a police officer over weight ,slow, and not very bright. but switched up puzzles which was nice

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: Three Guardians on May 22, 15 5:51 PM
I totally agree , not same thing over and over , was getting a little tired of connect a dots....good story plot.
Good length , money well spent

Great game, enjoyed it totally, mystery trackers has always came thru

same problem no movement , cant finish the game

posted in Creepy Tales: Lost in Vasel Land on Mar 7, 13 5:21 AM
Went to buy and says has not been released ? Never had this problem before !
I enjoyed the game and now i really want to finish the game, i like the spook factor.

posted in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen on Oct 17, 12 12:32 PM
was a good game but finished really fast..all in one day ...maybe 3 hours , no cheating ..kind of disappointed..but im glad she didn't marry the evil man

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession on Sep 11, 12 3:47 PM
well, well, keep me hanging on, by the time the new one comes out im going to need a refresher , but i always like the unexspected ...muhaaaaa

i agree w dragon lady , dont watch westerns either, or csi, stick with leave it to beaver

Thesed games are for adults, for me i like sci-fi , spooky, scarey plots. get the blood pumping , and alot of times it says graphic!!! warning !!! my mom works in (what they used to call "asylums" ) and i never found any of that close to home or how dare they , this is the real world ....we need to look at the world in the direction it is going NOW thats scary !!!! BFG are the best and been playing for many years , bought over hundred games..good job

after i fed the cat, it seemed there was still something else to do with it , but i dont recall , anything else to do , it jus said how happy she was after ??? am i confused about something > good game but i feel somethings where left undone or had no relations to the rest of the game , oh well- i know i could never make a game like that

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist on Jun 6, 12 12:34 PM
total enjoyment , had to turn down music when it started get loud , kinda like a movie ,at the highlight part . I enjoyed it , I can always count on big
fish for a ghoul time

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World on May 2, 12 4:36 PM
you have to kill the evil twin ,in the spring of life in the tower , when he falls the box is on the column, then you will find the rotor to the phone hope this helps , i know how frustrating it can be

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World on May 2, 12 4:36 PM
you have to kill the evil twin ,in the spring of life in the tower , when he falls the box is on the colum, then you will find the rotor to the phone hope this helps , i know how frustrating it can be

posted in Nocturnal: Boston Nightfall ™ on Apr 27, 12 4:26 PM
good plot , but too much reading and items are way too small, graphics are poor , fuzzy,no buy for me

posted in Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle on Apr 26, 12 1:18 PM
Wow , the graphics were really awesome , luxurious, made me want to live back then , but i would have been poor .i enjoyed the whole game

posted in Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness! on Apr 11, 12 3:51 PM
been everywhere ritas room , meeting room, crewroom , still cant find third set of pics , never had a game i couldnt finish, it keeps showing something in street scene highlighed in green , i been looking all day ...signed wore out

posted in Small Town Terrors: Livingston on Apr 8, 12 7:02 AM
great ending !!!!!!!!!!! did not even think about that ...superior...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator