Posts created by californiagypsy

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls on Apr 23, 12 10:56 AM
no game wont let me tried to flip switch because i figured that was logical each time it freezes and i have to shut down thanks guess i have to go to tech they are good though

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls on Apr 21, 12 11:48 AM
I am posting here first hopeing for help before I go to tech. problems. Here it is I love this game and hope that I will be able to finish. I am locked out every time I enter the basement in the butchers house. In my inventory I have the following Matches,Gems green pink red and blue,Screwdriver,Shovel,Bucket of water. I have collected all of the gold coins except one.I have opened the safe 3 times went into the basement and game freezes every time have I missed something if so please let me know. I have checked the walkthrough and nowhere can I find where I have messed up help please I want to finish

posted in Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Jan 30, 11 12:41 AM
Just finished this game it was not that long but a nice relaxing game to play not much hog in it but the story line was good good graphics now trying out murder island secret of tantalus happy hunting to all and happy madri gras

I only buy ce's when i just cant wait for regular play. love all that i have bought. have a suggestion on them though. have you ever thought of giving extra gameplay on other games or ce's instead of the wallpaper and drawings and music, giving us a chance to preview other games that are out or comming. just a thought. love bfg have had very few problems with games and when i do they correct them right away. happy madri gras

posted in Destination: Treasure Island on Sep 19, 10 10:49 PM
i have spent 3 days trying to figure out the two pirates and how to tie one up. i have gone to the walkthrough done everything that they have said waited for the cut scene no scene tried to jump on the cart jim says he could do that but he would still have the other one to look out for. i have the bobby trapped tobacco pouch on thetable. i have even gone back in and redid everything over again. i think i need some help. love all of bfg games thanks

[do you happen to know when written legends nightmare at sea will be coming /i]

posted in Unexpected Journey on Mar 26, 10 11:35 PM
[iyou may be pressing one of the tiles that almost look alike there are two of them with markings on the inside be sure you are pushing the right one hope that helps]

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Dec 15, 09 9:22 PM
ok i have opened two chest i have one key left and a red gem and a blue gem and i am lost in the maze HELP

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 12, 09 7:16 PM
[i]love this game but am having some trouble i have in inventory car jack,claw hammer ,lighter,saw,and torn paper. Am at a loss as to haow to open safe in office how to cut ropes on oars or how to light the fire can someone help an old lady who loves these games and is determined to figure it out

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator