Posts created by Tam5115

posted in Solitaire: Ted And P.E.T on Mar 2, 18 8:08 AM
Me too! I hope there's a fix coming soon.

posted in Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween on Oct 10, 17 8:41 AM
My virus protection is saying that a Trojan was installed with this game.

C:\Users\Tam\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\28\2e002d9c-3e7b7f2b\[12] com/bitcoinplus/applet/e.class: Skipped

posted in Lottso! Deluxe on Jul 6, 17 3:26 AM
Why is everything locked on this forum?

posted in Solitaire Chronicles: Wild Guns on Jun 27, 17 4:19 PM
Although the game runs slowly when you are in town, I've kept playing. The hotel was the last build, but there are still buildings unfinished in the town.

It seemed as though you could continue to play and find items (the axe was the last I found) it just stopped with the view on the wood shop. No play button etc. nothing but the image.

What is supposed to happen? Is this really the end?

posted in Jewel Tree: Match It on Sep 5, 16 8:39 PM
This game shuts my computer down. I bought it, so I'm screwed I guess.

Windows 10

posted in Button Tales on Sep 1, 16 2:15 PM
Please help! My game is in German, at least I think it's German.

posted in The Disappearing Runestones on Jul 20, 16 7:08 AM
Freezing and flashing on trophy page. This needs a big fix!

posted in Magic Haven on Jun 29, 16 1:43 PM
I am down to 1 tile left. I have 6 mana left but the the shuffle won't come up! All I need is a shuffle that puts a bomb in that last tile!

Soooo frustrating!

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Jun 13, 16 4:00 PM
Mine restarted too. After the upgrade to Windows 10. I had bought Hot Dog and some clothing and a new character. No way I'm going to buy again!

My antivirus blocked then deleted Gen:variant.zbot.7

I wasn't given a choice either.

I will try to uninstall then reinstall.

My anti virus automatically removed a "virus" Same as others, Puzzle 1 something. I use an F-Secure provided by my cable co. It updates at every start.

posted in Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon on Mar 10, 14 7:32 AM
yelwbkrd35 wrote:This question isnt about crashes or freezes. The game will shut off go back to bfg app where I have to start the game over again. going thru preliminary original choices as before. The game will then resume back to the level again.. this is happening every 15-20 of play time. starting to be tirering. otherwise game play is fine. gees havent a clue with this one. tanx for yr help

Yep, this is the same issue I'm having.

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland® on Nov 15, 12 1:01 AM
I appreciated this game. I can't say I'm an Elvis fan but I'm fascinated with the man. America's cultural phenomenon and icon. You cannot argue that this man did not have influence in the US, he did.

I loved the video, it is our history after all. Plus, those who burn the brightest burn out the fastest. I've been to Graceland and the game stays mainly true, but as they said, it was altered to facilitate game play. Like it or not, Elvis' taste was "questionable". And no, no one is allowed upstairs. Not because anyone still lives there, but because that is what the family feels was the most private.

I loved the game.

posted in The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire on Sep 18, 12 5:40 PM
The game is freezing completely for me as well if I leave it for a short time. I can't get ctrl-alt-del to work at all and have to shut my PC down cold. I sure hope a fix is coming.

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 21, 12 4:26 PM
Where did you find the diamond? I can't find it.

posted in Theatre of the Absurd Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 12 6:34 PM
Didn't you have to go to the cold room right after you put the bell piece on? I think you do and when you get there you will receive your new power and then you can open the plaques. HTH

posted in Theatre of the Absurd Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 12 6:26 PM
omg, that was awesome! I just finished the main game and I LOVE IT!

Hands down, it's my new favorite game. I loved the puzzles, I loved the story and I loved the atmosphere. Outstanding.

posted in Dark Ritual on Apr 28, 12 8:38 PM
I bought today at the DD price and played the whole thing. I very much enjoyed it and for a couple of reasons. 1. The hint button is actually helpful outside of the HO scenes 2. The puzzles were more fun than frustrating for me.

All in all, money well spent!

posted in The Book of Desires on Apr 18, 12 10:31 AM
It's getting the name from your user profile on your computer. When I began the game, it had me ID'd as Owner. That's what the Geek Squad named my profile when I bought the computer.

posted in The Book of Desires on Apr 18, 12 10:28 AM
angelofmusic62 wrote:I played half of the demo so far, and I think I am in the minority here, but I didn't care for it too much. First, I got a little creeped out when the game knew my name before I entered it. The hidden object scenes were difficult for me. I don't like the way many of them have what looks like a light or sunshine, or something that makes part of the screen too bright. One positive is that the hint refills in 30 seconds for that extra object or 2 that may be too small to see. I am glad to see a couple of different story lines in the past 2 days though. I'm going to save the rest of the demo for later. Maybe it will grow on me.

Yes, it's reading it off your computer profile. Mine simply says, Owner because Geek Squad set it up for me and that's what they named my user account.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator