Posts created by Coco157

I'm using windows 7 and also get access violation, then crash. I will try the matching alternative, but please fix this game! It's otherwise really good.

Any suggestions for getting by Harry? The 'guide' is no help. I don't seem to have anything he wants in my inventory. Thanks for any help.

How do I get by Harry? The 'guide' is no help at all.

Sorry...I forgot to mention I am running windows7 on a Dell laptop.

Everything was running fine. I saw the icon for 'fixing' something and thought...well, maybe I just haven't gotten there yet...better install. Now NOTHINGworks...I can't even get it to boot up...Is there a way to 'un-fix' it?

Just to report this: I have Windows 7 and game crashed during a transition from one area to another during the demo. No help needed. I will uninstall and look forwward to the next more innovative game. Watch out, ERS...there is competition galore! I'm kind of tired of the kings & castles anyway.

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 14 9:44 AM
I'm having many if not all of the problems others have listed. First, the program runs so slowly that it's just not worth playing...couldn't get driver to Give me his badge, sound is horrible, so I turned it off...etc. and I too have bought games lately that functioned well during demo but would not run after purchase. I know times are hard, BFG, but first you withdraw onling tech support, then you issue more and more games that just aren't ready for primetime, then there are the obscure rules about using free game credits...very disappointing...I just hope you are continuing to be diligent about security issues. Sorry to be venting this here, but I don't know where else to put this general feedback.

posted in Who Am I on Jan 14, 14 7:52 PM
I was really enjoying Who Am I until I ran out of batteries for the second time!

posted in Who Am I on Jan 14, 14 7:03 PM
Is there a second battery somewhere? I ran out of juice again b4 I figured out how to remove the bullets...duh...

posted in Midnight Macabre: Mystery of the Elephant on Jan 14, 14 11:17 AM
I believe the negative reviews are well deserved. This seems to be an old game which may have been slightly re-worked, but my system is still responding to the old cookies and gave me a 'trial expired' message when I tried to download the demo. Poor form, BFG. Some of us 'old elephants' don't forget!

posted in Namariel Legends: Iron Lord on Aug 27, 13 9:47 AM
I purchased Namariel Legends: iron Lord from BFG, got an error message before it downloaded all the way, tried to uninstall per BFG instructions, but got an 'unable to uninstall' message. The game remains in my queue attempting to download 'on its own'. It's there every time I boot up and enter the game manager. Now I cannot access online customer support or any other sort of customer support, so I'm hoping you will please help. What is going on at BFG that online chat isn't available to game club members anymore? Thank you for any help.

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Aug 12, 12 3:21 PM
I keep getting the green tube, but I can't make the lever go down. I have tried the tube on the rusty lock on the box in the middle door and on the locked chain on the box on the floor, bbut nothing happens, so that lever must be crucial. I've tried it before and after mixing??? help please!

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows on Jul 6, 12 9:52 AM
I would love to hear that there is a new game on the way from the Drawn series. They are they best...so clever and BEAUTIFUL....I love spending time in their 'environment'. I also liked the Dream Chronicles series, except the Book of Water had a glitch I could not conquer...Is there a forum for 'new games' or games in development or request for new games? Thanks.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart on Apr 5, 12 10:22 PM
I am at the very end of the game and I don't know where the last lens is! Help! (My map keeps leading me back to the mannequin in the bedroom closet, but nothing happens when I click on her bodice as the hint circle indicates...I think some boy-gamers are having some fun with that! But I still need the lens!n Thanks for any help...

posted in Silent Scream: The Dancer on Apr 25, 11 10:14 AM
where is the forum for 'The Book of Water'?

posted in Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde: The Strange Case on Mar 6, 11 9:22 AM
Dr. J/Mr. H EE???
Game seemed very amateurish from the start. Navigation was awkward and unnecessarily 'manual'. The first scene with the smoke-filled room was just awful. It was unclear what the player was supposed to do and items were extremely difficult to identify. Items were hidden by their very small size and with darkness/shadows throughout the trial period. At one point, the player is required to pay for a box of matches with a coin from inventory, but the clues ('matchbox' at bottom of screen) are the same as for the straightforward hidden objects. The 'characters' are cut-outs which slide into scenes...also not very clever. Developers need more practice. I just finished Phantasmat last night, so the contrast may have made Dr. J/Mr. H seem even worse.

Coco

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon on Mar 5, 11 8:43 AM
What is an 'FB online game?'

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 24, 11 10:08 PM
Just finished 13th Skull...I must say...these guys are soooo good!!! Another incredible game....very tough, but w/the help of the walkthrough (and one 'skip' puzzle) really great fun! I am a little sad that it's over and that got me wondering about Dream Chronicles, another really fun game...any clues as to whether/when we might expect another saga in the life and times of 'Fidget' and family?

Coco

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Jan 21, 11 10:52 PM
Ninyeve: same thing happened to me re: 'unpacking res' ... I cancelled too b/c I didn't know what it meant .and now I just get a blank screenw/gold button when I click play. Coco

posted in Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles on Dec 11, 10 9:01 PM
I'm with you, Wenjam, I tried growing up once...not much fun at all... but I do usually wait for the .... SE, is it?...I'm not up on all the abbreviations...sorry. I'm hoping for a $4.99 special here at Xmas time!

Coco

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator