Posts created by kimnick

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 18 1:27 AM
thanks Julesy

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 18 2:52 AM
i am having exactly the same problem. I click on the arrow when it hits green but it keeps going around and the stones disappear

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 18 2:47 AM
i do that but it doesnt work. I think there may be a glitch

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Jan 6, 18 12:49 AM
having the same problem can the people that have nearly finished the game help

posted in Lost Artifacts: Golden Island Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 17 5:32 AM
Me as well

I am having the same problem. I really dont want to have to start all over again

posted in Secret Investigations on Jan 4, 17 12:31 AM
I have just gotten to the last stage Twilight Crime and there is a poster on the tree of a missing girl. It looks an awful lot like little Madeline McCain, I even googled it because I wasnt sure if i was seeing things. Is there anyone who could tell me i'm not seeing things

posted in Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 16 4:20 AM
This game is a disaster. Had to get out and back in 3 times to make any sense of it and it still was confusing. Deleted

posted in Building the Great Wall of China 2 on Dec 5, 15 6:44 PM
srg9 wrote:Level 22 - continually locking up with Access Error. Cannot go any further. Please advise.

I am having the same problem. As soon as I go to build the Lightening Rod I get an error message

Thanks for clearing that up Tiger. I was confused when I saw the same game under a different name pop up. You have made my decision easier and will not play or purchase the Valentines edition.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 18, 15 2:22 AM
amj0963 wrote:this would have been a game i would have bought except it is so laggy. the voices had quit before the screens had finished in the cut scenes in the beginning. it took me over 35 minutes just to complete 2 levels. i hope the dev's aren't counting 8 hours of game play because the game runs so slow lol.

i hope they will fix this issue.

I played with the sound off so cannot comment on that but it is extremely laggy. When Victoria takes the items back to his home he just stands there for a few seconds and the game freezes in that time. I love these games and am very disappointed,

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power on Jan 16, 15 7:48 PM
I am on 4.2 and my mill is giving me gold instead of wood, I have done what everyone seems to be saying and closed the game down (3 times) but am still getting gold.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power on Jan 16, 15 7:41 PM
ChestnutHeights wrote:On level 4.2 my lumber mill is giving me gold instead of wood. Kind of makes me stuck. Is this happening to anyone else??

Mine is doing the same thing and I have gone out and come back in and it is still doing it.

posted in Fill And Cross Christmas Riddles on Jan 4, 15 4:45 AM
ParisStarr wrote:I saw the post about a new build for this game. There was no update for it in my Game Manager, so I followed the steps in that post and still found no update! Since that post is locked, I'm asking for help here please.

That goes for me too. No update.

Don't worry, I uninstalled and reinstalled and it seem to be working

posted in Fill And Cross Christmas Riddles on Dec 22, 14 5:41 PM
MEnr56 wrote:
bfgVaiya wrote:Hey Everyone

I'm really sorry to see how many of you are having trouble with an access violation error! I'd like to recommend checking out the following help article for steps that can help with this kind of error:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=711">Access Violation </a>

If the issue continues, or if you've already tried those steps, please contact our Technical Support Team <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">HERE</a> with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a> and a detailed description of both the issue and the steps you've tried. Our Reps will be happy to work with you and also forward information from what you've tried to the appropriate team so we can investigate this on our end.

bfgVaiya

EXCUSE ME BUT if EVERYONE is having the EXACT SAME ISSUE, then it's NOT everyone's computers -- IT'S THE GAME!!!! BTW, I have yet to read 1 gamer say that he/she downloaded AND PLAYED this game without any issues.

MEnr56

Well said but I see we have no response to your post.

posted in Fill And Cross Christmas Riddles on Dec 22, 14 2:02 AM
i keep getting access violation

posted in Happy Empire on Dec 9, 14 2:08 AM
What in gods name is all the spam and how were they allowed to get on this thread?

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 21, 14 5:23 AM
I'm at level 33 and my game is crashing as well. First time I could just press the window button to get out of it but second time had ctrl alt dlt.

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 19, 14 4:03 PM
How do I build things when I get over run by Ogres. I got enough pumpkins to get 2 warriors but that's it. What am I missing?

posted in Monument Builders: Alcatraz on Jun 24, 14 4:13 PM
I have just gone back into my game to try level 15 again and it has taken me back to level 2. All my progress has been lost. What is going on?

Once again I get out of the game go back in and I'm back to level 2. So sick of playing the same levels over and over again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator