Posts created by slosuzy

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 14, 17 8:44 PM
Bummer but think will make a customer complaint, a constructive one on how to make money off of this game. Maybe get it back or use the info for future games. Still we should have the seasonal events so everyone can get those items.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 19, 17 3:06 PM
Working on the palace still--really trying to drag this out. Also working on getting storage up and just got to 660 and for once actually need all three parts to level up. Don't think I have needed blueprints for leveling up since the beginning of the game.

May have a solution for those who are fussy about who gets their goods.

One is a needs market, where we can post what we need and anyone can fill for the price offered.

Two would be to send a care package to followers though probably won't get coins but could make this as an achievement.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 15, 17 9:46 PM
Well, I hardly ever have something to sell. Think most had to sell was during a potato contest. Other times when inventory was overfilled and if remember to put something in the market for a help call. When I buy, it's usually to fill a balloon or quest and don't have enough time to make the item.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 15, 17 9:35 PM
On 8, would say it was used more to give us something to do while waiting for the upgrade. Still hoping for a better one next month.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 28, 17 8:38 PM
Most of the time when I buy, is when answered a help call and most of the items are bot buys. Like letting people know that there is someone out there playing. Every once in awhile, it's because need an item for a balloon and don't have time to make it or send the panda after it. If it's a busy market, usually don't bother then.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 22, 17 4:52 PM
Umm is it okay to raid a market of everything if you plan on keeping it? Try not to be greedy and limit myself to one or two items though once took four eventhough wanted it all.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 13, 17 7:03 PM
No, no, no Machines in the royal courtyard? No, no, no lol Wouldn't be surprised to get a new fountain. Decorations and flower garden might be better.

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Aug 30, 17 10:26 PM
If it is like before, might be an update in November. Haven't even spent the coins that you're given. Frustrating for me is when the board is cleared and don't have enough runs to get 3 star rating. Or when used up magic and just need the elf to finish especially when I know that I would get 3 stars.

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Aug 30, 17 10:15 PM
Think the monster just gives extra lives. If it is a hand or round that you've already played, only get a star when get more than is there. For instance, if one has two stars already, have to get the third star before any more are added to your total.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 15, 17 4:16 PM
Also come up with your own name at the beginning of the game. Game names are used more than once. Mine has two others using it also.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 15, 17 4:06 PM
My help called didn't get answered for hours, just not sure how many. Know it was at least 2 and had exit the game a few times. Finally gave up and went to bed and it was answered sometime during the night. Not too many people playing any more so guess need to get word out that's there something to do now!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 11, 17 7:40 PM
It means you made a call for help. If someone answers, will see a smiley face, click on it and makes the time shorter for whatever you're making.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 10, 17 11:40 PM
Me, too. Was thinking about making a bunch of bricks and though would need at least 60 or 90. Glad decided not to make them. That basement has a lot of walls. So glad to have something to do again. On the frescos, do you think we'll be able to upgrade them? Saw two magic values or more like when changed window upgrades and still saw old values along with the new ones.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 8, 17 7:40 AM
Looks like you need one more.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 21, 17 10:11 PM
Haven't sold any storage parts yet. Also don't keep anything in inventory any more than necessary for filling orders. Make sure you're converting ruin stones and amber. Also upgrade magic fountains and flowers. Make some sun and star stones as will be needing them.

For most of the game have been running about 3x blueprints, 2x ropes, and waiting on tool box. About 560 in storage now and now 2x blueprints, 1x ropes, and still waiting on tool boxes. lol

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 12, 17 4:22 PM
Think that third level was just 15 magic.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 12, 17 4:21 PM
Think that third level was just 15 magic.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 5, 17 11:05 PM
Also need to have reached L15 to get the bench.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 5, 17 4:37 PM
We got fall and winter decorations and think we should have some summer ones, too.
Maybe a swimming pool, a fisher, a lawnmower, or some sculpted bushes? What do you think?

Also think we should be able to do those frescos on the palace and that shouldn't be a big deal.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 5, 17 4:30 PM
You're only allowed so many friendships, so the more followers all the better. it doesn't mean that you get checked out every day (unless you're into selling on the market). Mostly means you will get their help calls and they will get yours. Though will admit to checking out how far along people are and if I am ahead or behind that person.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator