Posts created by gypsy278

posted in Weather Lord on May 4, 12 1:38 PM
Hello "Hates Timers" I really want to continue playing this game but I'm not very good with computers. Can you please explain in computer illiterate terms how to do what you are suggesting??????

posted in Weather Lord on Apr 28, 12 8:03 AM
LindyMac wrote:I have installed the new version after getting the original crashing bug. Upon opening level 32 I am presented with just a background, no factories, no weather, I have to ctrl+alt+del to get out as I don't even have menu buttons :/

I am also having that problem. On level 32 all I have is a background. The tree's are swaying but no factories or weather or menu options. I really want to finish this game. Any advice??

posted in Mini Robot Wars on Feb 9, 12 1:57 PM
Hello, I have been stuck on level 5-7 for days. No matter what try I can't get past it. Please help. I am really enjoying this game but getting frustrated and I can't find a walkthrough or a forum talking about this level. Any help would be greatly appreciated.....

posted in LandGrabbers on Jul 17, 11 8:43 AM
I also am wondering if there are any others. This is not my normal genre of game but I loved it. Does anyone know of any others Please

posted in Farm 2 on Jun 19, 11 6:06 AM
Hi All, I am an exclusive TM player. Don't do HOG's at all. Yes the graphics on this one are bad but after I got the hang of the game I actually enjoyed it. It is very challenging trying to get your orders filled before they leave the screen. This is not a game that you can sit and play for a couple of minutes and then stop. Each "level" seemed to take at least an hour to complete. My main complaint it the no time clock. I like racing against the time to get gold and that is not possible with this game. I made it interesting for myself by saying that I got gold as long as I didn't loose an order.

posted in Fruits Inc. on May 12, 11 2:44 PM
Hi All,
I am trying to get into this game but I just can't. I haven't heard anyone else complain about it so I must be the only one with the problem, but it is so slow... 1 second in the game is five seconds real time so one cycle takes about a minute and a half...Very frustrating... I am assuming this is not how the real game is or no one would be able to stand it right?

posted in Bear's Dream on Oct 3, 10 9:59 AM
Hello all,

I actually liked this game and bought it. Yes it does look like a childrens game but as you go along it definately gets too hard for a child to play. My only real complaint is that the game is too short. I beat the whole game in just three hours and there is no expert to hit so the replay value is no existant.

posted in Youda Survivor on Sep 12, 10 8:51 AM
So I totally did all of the above. Still the game doesn't work. I went to contact us to enter my problem and after typing in all of the information it will not let me move to the next screen.... the "check for answers" button is not working. I am getting very frustrated. I really want to play this game

posted in Youda Survivor on Sep 10, 10 12:32 PM
Do you think they are really ignoring us? I bought the game but haven't got in touch with BF to get a refund yet. I'm really excited to play this game but the lagging makes it impossible. Has anyone already contacted them to see if they are working on the issue or should I ask for a refund also. Not quite sure how the technical issues get solved, do they just read our posts and respond when they have an answer?

posted in Fill Up 2 on Sep 5, 10 12:40 PM
I really loved Fill Up.. I don't know why they have to change the total premise of the game and then throw a 2 at the end... This is nothing like the first and I am totally dissapointed

posted in Youda Survivor on Sep 5, 10 12:20 PM
I am also having the same problem. Every other big fish game plays just fine, but this one gets so slow that it is unplayable. Clicking the same thing over and over and nothing happens... Whenever there are more than a couple things going on at the same time. I really enjoyed the part of the game that I got to play and would buy this one but I don't want to buy it if the same thing, that happens in the trial, is going to happen after I buy it. If any of you find out how to fix the problem please let me know.

posted in Everything Nice on Jul 24, 10 11:44 AM
how did you get past level 36

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 22, 10 5:04 PM
I am having the same problem, I misprinted one of my stones and now it won't reprint it correctly or give me another one. Help

posted in Everything Nice on Jul 20, 10 5:19 PM
Hello,
Does anyone know how to pass this level.. ?? I am having the same problem and can not seem to pass it without dropping three.... any help would be great

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator