Posts created by rebate

posted in Agatha Christie: Peril at End House on Sep 10, 14 11:42 AM
seahorse! Oh, too clever! Oh, too tricky!

posted in Agatha Christie: Peril at End House on Sep 10, 14 11:40 AM
Note the order of flashing numbers. Set the clock to 3 with the little hand on 3 and the big hand on 12. Turn round and round until you have all the flashed o'clocks in signaled order.

posted in Agatha Christie: Peril at End House on Sep 10, 14 11:37 AM
the numbers are "4' and "32" with the "4" being up by a circle object on the left. Doubles of the number to the left.

posted in Agatha Christie: Peril at End House on Aug 30, 14 12:14 PM
the beach scene is washed out so finding a few objects can be tricky.

posted in Agatha Christie: Peril at End House on Aug 30, 14 12:13 PM
It is on a paper (?) middle, sl left.

posted in Agatha Christie: Peril at End House on Aug 30, 14 12:08 PM
In the hedge

posted in Agatha Christie: Peril at End House on Aug 30, 14 12:07 PM
I am guessing that "DD" stands for "
Daily Discount"

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Aug 24, 14 7:08 AM
The cow is faint on the wall. I have to tilt my screen back and forth to see it.

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Aug 24, 14 7:06 AM
Vase is on sideboard to right of center.

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Aug 24, 14 7:03 AM
the duck with the 3 on it goes in middle and should be placed last. It's odd, for sure. They all go on an open shelf above the bar.

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Aug 24, 14 7:01 AM
Yes the danger sign is up left in the screen holding the dresses. The candy cane on the screen ledge and the cat on the hem of the blue dress are difficult to find, too.

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Aug 24, 14 6:55 AM
There is a darts target on the center right. ROY G BIV never forgets = Red, Orange, Yellow, Green Blue Indigo Violet. Place each piece over its spot. (The half tone like blue green and red violet can be awkward.) The game will place them in the pie chart for you.

posted in Agatha Christie: 4:50 from Paddington on Jun 4, 11 11:31 AM
The scythe is what the grim reaper carries. In the pig sty it is with the bicycle, if I remember correctly.

posted in Agatha Christie: 4:50 from Paddington on Jun 4, 11 11:29 AM
For the alphabet papers in the police station to stick to the bulletin board, you must spot the very tiny tack on the bulletin board. With the gathered letter on your pointer, place the very point of the arrow on the tack. Of course the letters must be in alphabetical order.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Notre Dame - Secrets of Paris on May 31, 11 7:47 AM
You have to have the gold centerpiece in place. You'll use glass cutters on relic case where it's under the cushion.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Notre Dame - Secrets of Paris on May 31, 11 7:30 AM
At mini game with two dials with Roman numerals. Dials will not turn. SKIP button dark: won't work. I think I have advance too far in a direction. Only numbers I have are 1239 and 16th century from my brochures.

posted in Agatha Christie: 4:50 from Paddington on Feb 9, 11 12:25 PM
I found something that worked! Hoo-rah! The G and H would not stick. In another thread discussing this problem, there is this remedy and it worked for me. Put the point of the cursor on the tack for the letter. Don't bother trying to microplace the letter paper on the darkened silhouette space. I did put the letters in relative alphbetical order, ie put A, then B, etc etc. The Big Fish rep had sent me an email with a method to "wipe out" all previous players by going into My Computer. I did so. All player names were gone and i played anew, but still got stuck placing the letters. But with the cursor point tip on the tack I seemed to have solved the problem. All's well that ends well, I suppose.

posted in Agatha Christie: 4:50 from Paddington on Feb 9, 11 11:01 AM
I played through the game once with some problem getting the letters to stick, but eventually they did. The second time I played, I got stuck--not the H. In frustration I took off the G as well. Now neither will stick on the bulletin board. I got on Live Chat with my problem. Rep suggested playing under a new name, essentially restarting the game. Well no luck again. Rep says there is another, but much more complicated thing to do. I did Death on the Nile first. The ducks in a row in the bar can be a hassle, but this non-sticky letters business makes me want to junk the game in the trashcan.

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Dec 9, 10 6:20 PM
the cup is a mug on the table. Multicolored blue,

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Jun 29, 10 7:11 AM
The music is awesome. sometimes turn the game on just for the backround music.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator