Posts created by boogweez

posted in 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 13 2:53 PM
Just finished. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT buy for the bonus play!!! Verrry short.

posted in Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden on Nov 1, 12 3:51 PM
All the positive reviews are right on. Just finished and IMO well worth the price. Played like a CE with the last chapter. Ending....sequel anybody??

I just finished the main game and didn't have any of the "problems" you are talking about. Puzzels were a bit too easy IMO. Couldn't comment on skip button, since I completed the puzzles without any problems.

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 12 5:35 PM
It came up on my game saying it may run slow do I want to turn off spec effects? I said yes ,cursor no longer jerky. I too wonder what are we missing ?

posted in Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 12 2:59 PM
I guess I fed Elfie too much ! Didn't look like he was getting fat and was always hungry,but I couldn't buy everything.

posted in Spooky Mahjong on Oct 23, 12 3:29 PM
I enjoy Mahjong but this is boring. No buy for me.

posted in Spooky Mahjong on Oct 23, 12 6:44 AM
The cups are reversed in my screenshot too. I just finished the DL and am going to play now. We"ll see.

posted in Botanica: Into the Unknown Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 12 5:14 PM
Interesting,different, but just not my cup of tea.Maybe when it come out as SE, but not now.

posted in Margrave: The Blacksmith's Daughter on Oct 20, 12 3:27 PM
The concept seems catching, but the only way to play this game is with the sound OFF!!!! Her voice is sooooo annoying and it's constant. The puzzels I've come across so far are not hard, but you need to do the old trial and error method to figure them out because the info isn't really clear.

posted in Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes on Oct 20, 12 6:03 AM
I purchased one other ND in the past. Also with no demo. I have to say I didn't like the game and never finished it. So..... No DEMO.....No buy for me.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 12 2:09 PM
Just finished. IMO, wait for the SE. Bonus play didn't add anything as the game was rapped up in the main body. Still all and all, I enjoyed it.

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland® on Oct 16, 12 12:36 PM
Loved the idea of basing this on Elvis. I have been to Graceland. Wasn't too impressed then and not impressed now. I thought it was a little on the "old" style of HOS. Not on my wish list.

I agree with most of the reviews. After playing the demo, I wasn't knocked off my chair saying I gotta have this. Not worth CE price . Maybe I'll wait for the SE.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Oct 8, 12 5:47 AM
If you still haven't bought this game NOW is the time!!!! Fantastic game and a real steal at this price!

posted in Dreams from the Past on Sep 26, 12 6:17 AM
Enough said. The music is very annoying,HOS one after another. Very "old" type of game compared to what is being put out there today. Didn't last but 10 min. before going for the delete key.

I too can't trigger the HOS to get the spade. SO frustrating !

posted in Tearstone on Jun 1, 11 7:18 PM
Just finished. If you haven't tried the demo, DO! DO! DO! A little twist on the standard **** but this is a great game! Bravo to the Devs!

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love on May 2, 11 9:54 AM
Goofyduck, Where in the #$%@! have you been!

I'M UP TO 3180 AFTER ABOUT AN HOUR.NOT EASY.i'LL JUST KEEP PLUGGING AWAY!!

Picked up where the first left off.Loved the first.Love the sequel even more.Haven't quite figured out ZEM entirely,but getting there.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator