Posts created by Sussannahrose

posted in My Farm Life 2 on Oct 29, 11 7:03 AM
I have found if the cows are not producing milk quickly enough simply sell them all and replace (buy) new ones. The new ones seem to start giving milk fairly soon after purchasing and if they become slow, I sell them again. Same with the goats if they don't produce their fleece quickly. The timer stops while you're doing this.

posted in My Farm Life 2 on Oct 18, 11 3:33 AM
This game (and also My Farm Life and Timebuilders - all time management type games) make my computer run red hot - so hot it shuts down, Is this what is known as "crashing"? I tried the tips for crashing but it has not made any difference and now I cannot open this game unless I go into program files etc (will try changing back to as before). If I uninstall will it have to be downloaded again as this takes hours to do on my computer so not willing to uninstall if it does. (Have broadband via sattelite/wireless). Hope someone can help!!

Further to this: I have now been using a cooling fan (someone had suggested here but I can't find that reply now!!) which does seem to be helping but still have problems with accessing i.e. can't open from BF "game manager".

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 14, 09 8:31 AM
Mmmm, when I played the demo, I thought it was going to be as good as RTR, bought it (didn't know about the CE) and now - without any help I'm done. Only bit I didn't get was what were the snowshoes for? I still had them left over at the end of the game. I would really love to get a game that takes more than a couple of hours to solve and finish, but enjoyable enough.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator