Posts created by sylmide

I too have just finished the demo, all twelve minutes of it. I did not get grabbed by anything about it. There were black bars on the side, but worse, it sat on top of the taskbar, couldn't even see the menu to get out so just clicked on the name on the taskbar. The writing in the SG was too small and it was too dark. Needless to say it is a no buy for me in either forms.I thought i would check the forum to see what others thought of it andd find that i have not got any of their games because the ones i tried i did not like, so at least i don't have to my already long list.

posted in Matchmaker: Curse of Deserted Bride on Mar 6, 13 1:12 AM
WolfenRaindancer,
I couldn't agree more it is just what i have been waiting for in a game.Not dark in story or screen. Cheers have fun playing.

Sylmide

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 12 3:52 AM
Having read all reviews i feel i have to also put my one cent in and vent my frustration with this game after waiting a whole year for it. This time i didn't buy before trying the demo unlike last year which i did, simply because i have all other MCF games and was sure i would of course also like that one, but i hated it and took me months to finish it and unlike all the games i have i never replayed it again and will not, so this year i tried demo first. I don't think i will be buying this i don't like the real people in games thing and the SG is weird and even though i have my glasses on while playing i am still always squinting because the words are so small so for me its a total turnoff. I wish we could have another Madame Fate i really really love that one and am always replaying it, perhaps it could be something with a nice light colourfull scenery and storyline because my monitor is lcd and so dark with a lot of the dark games.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 11 3:44 PM
Rebeca_Lily wrote:Sunnyglow: "I trialed this game at another website, but didn’t want to spend the $19.95 to purchase it since I knew I could buy it for $13.95 from BF as a dedicated subscriber. So, for those of you complaining about the price of these CE’s, please remember you would have to pay even more at another site."

Thanks, Sunny, I was quite surprised to hear so many fishies bought this game for 20$, when it's obvious they can save 7$ and 3 punch cards... Couldn't understand too the complaints about the high price of the CEs in BF...

Yes i agree with you having visited the other sites BFG is by far the best site for everything.

I have just finished the demo of this game and as usual with this dev, i couldn't wait and bought it straight away which of course means **** hum started another punchcard. Oh well back to solitaire while waiting for it to finish downloading. Cheers everyone and i hope you enjoy this game as much as i am.

I also pay in AUD and have learnt to change to USD before hitting the submit or continue button and my bank changes to closer current rate.Currently less than USD.

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition on May 10, 11 12:12 AM
I agree not worth ce price,i finished it and was looking for bonus play but could'nt find it because it was integrated into the last chapter,is that right? It seems that if so it is a short game then.Shame on whomever decided it was worth ce status, i will give all future ce's lots of long looks now seeing as i buy them every month.

posted in Snark Busters: All Revved up on May 7, 11 3:30 AM
I didn't think it needed it,bought it straight away now d/loading can't wait to play grahics look beautiful.

posted in Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin on Apr 25, 11 12:49 AM
Yes,do that don't give up too soon , because it is a good game.I finished it a couple of days ago and had no trouble with it i have already started it again with new profile.I hope you have success and enjoy it too.

I finished it yesterday and read in one of the trivia comments that there is going to be a no;4. I think the it was said when in the sitting room? when looking for something in the painting on wall. The trivia was something like the man in the painting plays a part in margrave 4.I enjoyed this one much much more than first two.

posted in Echoes of Sorrow on Mar 18, 11 4:54 AM
What can i say, other than after 38 minutes it just didn't grab me like that Dev's games does do for me it is a no buy, but good luck to those that do buy, i am sure you will have fun.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 11 2:10 AM
Good i reckon,bring it on.I love this series just as much as MCF series and will continue to buy them also in the CE version, although i check out the forum daily i don't let other people's opinion sway me from trying the demo because after all we are all different as is our taste. Now back to the game might finish it tonight.My thoughts only of course happy gaming all.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 11 3:15 AM
Ditto, me too. Couldn't wait, now i've started a second punchcard.

Gentlegirl, hold your opinion until the SE comes out other than that i can't say i am currently d/loading it will get back to you.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Dec 26, 10 1:14 AM
I have just finished demo,definate first buy on next punchcard, love everthing about it. Doesn' seem that short to me,unless your racing but as i am not it doesn' matter '' 'cause i love it.

posted in Vacation Quest: The Hawaiian Islands on Dec 23, 10 12:16 AM
I agree, very nice light game if you don't like it don't play i, we still have that choice!!

posted in Vacation Quest: The Hawaiian Islands on Dec 23, 10 12:12 AM
Great game, been waiting for it and as soon as i saw it i bought it. Didn't have to play demo knew it was going to be good. Merry Christmas BFG and to all fishies out there enjoy and happy gaming, now waiting for Awakening Moonfell Wood !!!!!!!

posted in Dream Day True Love on Dec 8, 10 12:33 AM
I have to say i agree with you, i am currently playing in the soulmate mode or whatever the second one is and am stuck polishing the silver and am using too much elbow grease or whatever. I am going to give it another go tonight and if i fail it again will leave it for about a week. Boring!!!

posted in Dream Day True Love on Dec 3, 10 9:45 PM
Hi Sarymusen welcome to the pond, put the cork in the watering can to block the hole and the fill with water from the spring in garden then water the seeds you planted. Enjoy.

I played the demo last night and loved it, great graphics good storyline got thrown a little with the real people interaction as i got a bit lost and went back into sitting room? and wife told me to go and find hubby.Will be buying it but have to wait for another 11 days till my budget picks up again. **** hum boring waiting so long.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator