Posts created by luseeusa

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Feb 19, 13 2:33 AM
KO all levels BUT made 31 flags on Survival Endless. Located 2 back rows Cob Canons being weapons of mast destruction. How to get 300 flags ? lol

posted in The Revenge on May 1, 12 1:02 AM
Whoever claimed new version is available Mar 29 2011 - pure fabrication! Big Fish was too much in a hurry to sell us the Games w i t h o u t first testing it, I saw the credits was for mostly Indian nationals. No wonder so much spelling mistakes i.e. Autobus (Octopus) Nife (Knife) Reddish (Radish) Pitcher Plant (Buttercup) Penent (Pendant) even elementary kids can spell better. When you are STUCK you are STUCK forever no forward nor backwards. Their Big Fish support staff replied suggesting I replay as a new player in order to pass that Stage. With a new name I am now STUCK in another Stage where I am in the "lair of the witch" taking the wooden lift which can supposedly climb higher to reach a sword. But no sir, I am STUCK. in the wooden lift ! Hence I went to uninstall this new version is - total pure fabrication ! Ok ? Anyone else agrees, do voice your opinions here so we all need
to evaluate Big Fish Games as suddenly almost all their games are Collectors Editions ? Lets not be taken for a ride anymore !

posted in The Revenge on Apr 29, 12 4:42 AM
The Revenge is a 'unfinished' game Big FIsh sold us ! After the Man told the Queen to take his Balloon to "some place" to get magical powers and it took me back to the scene 1 where the Queen met with the Mermaid and the game is STUCK ! Cant go anywhere simply STUCK !

posted in Roads of Rome III on Mar 14, 12 5:34 AM
I am playing the Hard Experts RoR3, passed all 1-3 but Level 4 is really hard. Anyone playing this episode? only for Experts..just cnt outrun the timer

posted in 9: The Dark Side on Mar 3, 12 1:47 AM
At the end, the hint says use the Artifact on the dragon. I am still reading with
the magnfying glass at the letters but the buttons cannot be pressed whatever
sequene. I tried 1, 2, 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7, 8, 9. still nothing happens. HELP ME!

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Apr 12, 11 10:35 AM
I still cant pass Level 60, score was always 680 around there, cant get 750 just to pass this level. Whats the trick? Pls help. I have replayed this game 8 times now but always stuck in level 60.

I havent gone very far with this game, cannot start the generator, cannot get the key under the Rabbit Ornament, cannot remove the oars and rope from the bedroom to row the boat, cannot find a rope to sling across the broken bridge..etc etc this is one tough game. anyone can help me ?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator