Posts created by walcroft

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 27, 15 3:46 AM
i cant build any landmarks or get further than level 10 in tokyo because i dont know how to get the green gems help please

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 17, 10 12:14 AM
i have downloaded it but every time i go to play it shuts itself down HELP

posted in Artifacts of the Past: Ancient Mysteries on Jul 10, 10 7:41 AM
in the second chapter the game keeps shutting down saying error tried uninstalling and installing again but it still keeps happening any ideas

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds on May 27, 10 8:56 AM
thanks for trying but it just wont let me move them and the key just stays on the page in the lock x

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds on May 27, 10 12:05 AM
the box you have to slide the blocks how do you slide them iv tried everyway i even uninstalled and started again help someone please

posted in Vampireville on Mar 14, 10 1:32 AM
iv tried to download this game but it wont let me, never had this prob b4 can anyone help

posted in Vampireville on Mar 14, 10 1:28 AM
dont know whats happening but it wont let me download demo for this game, never had this prob b4 any tips anyone

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 10 5:46 AM
poggyapoo wrote:played the hour free......now want to buy but IT WON'T LET ME!! Says:- Item does not exist or has not been released! Cmon BFG sort this one out plzzzzzzz![/quot same is happening to me noone seems to be able to help

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 10 3:09 AM
i downloaded the it but even though i signed in it wont let me buy it can anyone help

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on Dec 6, 09 11:11 AM
PLEASE HELP im at the shooting gallery and i cant get the number 21 its not where the hint says it is and the one on the target doesnt work

posted in Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World on May 20, 09 8:32 AM
please please someone help me, i cant blow up the bolders to get over the the other side, iv been trying for 2 nights and have been over every inch of the rocks someone please help me b4 i go mad lol

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Apr 30, 09 12:35 AM
please help i downloaded it bu it keeps saying exception eole exceptio inmodule, touch exe at 000897D6, a script engine for language cannot be created iv never had this b4 HELP

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator