Posts created by pilimai729

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 14 10:30 AM
This looked ike a cute game, but I'm unable to finish it. i guess those of us who are visuallyimpaired can't play this game. in the HOS. I cannot put the no dragons allowed picture together. Since my stroke I have difficulty scanning then trying to line up pictures. Any reccommendations as to how I can finish the game?

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 13 10:02 AM
Were you signed in? Since Tomorrow's game today feature is only for members you have to be signed in

posted in Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation on Sep 30, 13 12:37 PM
Can't place cemetary key. I don't know if it's a matter of not being in the precise position, or just a glitch. I wasn't totally grabbed by this game, and after several frustrating attempts to place the key, I'm even less inclined to buy the game. It seems that lately if we want to play, we are pretty much forced to buy a CE, because, the standard games aren't even worth a credit. So catch 22 ensues. When the SE of a game comes out, we already own the CE. we wait for a regular game to use credit on and we get something like this game. I try to be patient and hold off buying the CE, but then I don't have anything to do.I have replayed my old games until they're memorized. I am a semi-invalid, so going out for a morning jog is out of the question.

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on Sep 24, 13 6:46 PM
Thank you for tip on order to pick up handle then machete. I knew I needed something to cut rope before being able to proceed. It was driving me nuts trying to pick up machete. DEVELOPERS if you are going to throw something linear in the midst of a game. at least give us a way out instead of having to start game over with different profile.

posted in Surface: The Pantheon Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 13 11:57 AM
Whenever there is a bundle sale, the CE is regular price, and the relatedSE's are reduced. For most of us, this doesn't work, because more than likely we already own them all.

how about offering the CEat a reduced price to those of us that already own 1 2 or 3 of the related games?

posted in Treasure Island: The Golden Bug on Sep 3, 13 11:41 AM
No matter how much hype a couple of the reviewers gave this game, bottom line it is still an HdO with all the annoying features they are known for.i know there are some folks who like these games, but for those of us, that groan just at the mention of HdO, underneath it all it is what it is.

posted in Jennifer Wolf and the Mayan Relics on Aug 13, 13 12:33 PM
Why didn't someone say it's either an HdO or a version of one? I don't even like to play trials of those games. If it's not an HdO. it's a wannabe.

posted in Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner on Jul 31, 13 9:34 AM
I'll leave the reviews to those more adept a it, than I. I do have one major gripe for the devs. Why can't you program the game to recognize a unique mouse setting. I realize I am in the minority, but I have to switch mouse button functions. This game is one of a handful of games that doesn't recognize the switch. Unfortunately I don't list the games I trialed to note which ones don't, and because once trial is over, I can't replay even a little bit so as to remember why I didn't buy the game in the first place. Consequently, I have ended up buying the game out of boredom, only to find out and then am unable to play game.

the plural of opus is either opera or opuses. therefore opera is already a plural, so how do we pluralize a plural? Besides that I am loving the game.by the way the first sentence was cut and pasted from wiki answers, which had the same answer as OED. Sorry folks, don't mean to drag on, but I love this kind of stimulation.I think you all are right, but I'll stick with my octopera lol

about plurals, since the plural of opus is opera, why not octopera? geez that seemed logical to me

posted in Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 13 2:14 PM
It worked. I would never have thought of something so quirky as that.

posted in Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 13 2:08 PM
thank you! I'll try it, hope it works.

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 3, 13 9:42 AM
After posting my two cents in reviews, I checked game manager. I lasted a whole 8 minutes. Oh, yeah, most of that time trying to find out how to exit the game.

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 3, 13 9:37 AM
Just want to add another voice to the eloquent reviews already posted

This game is totally useless .

posted in Calavera: Day of the Dead Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 13 11:40 AM
I don't play arcade type games, because after my stroke, eye hand coordination is that of a two year old. No, theirs are better. So far it seems thats all I've encountered. it's a no buy again this week.

Am I the only one having problems understanding what needs to be done? The hint button keeps pointing me to that fire that's still burning. I have tried putting everything I have in inventory on it, but nothing happens. Is this another game where dpi settings makes it difficult to place item. I have tried small, medium and big. Playing hell with my desktop items. Help

posted in Order of the Rose on Jun 17, 13 7:19 AM
Ditto here should havetaken up how to read chicken scratches. Like the rest of you no matter which number I start with it's wrong

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on Jun 2, 13 11:14 AM
I quit. challenging is one thing, aimlessly walking around in circles is another.I have claw hammer, rasp, and both cypher wheels. Can't fix bridge!!!

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on Jun 2, 13 10:45 AM
You mean the bullets are across the bridge I can't fix, because I can't find planks.

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on Jun 2, 13 10:42 AM
ty but I must be blinder than I thought. the only thing I can interact with is the clock, and I'm
clueless as to what to do. I s this another game I have to reinstal??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator