Posts created by jjudy60

posted in Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey ™ on Jul 15, 12 3:58 PM
downloaded game on my computer and can not get it to work, am using windows 7 i just purchased it as i have and love all the other fishdom games

posted in Tricks and Treats on Nov 3, 11 11:23 AM
thank you update worked

posted in Tricks and Treats on Nov 3, 11 10:45 AM
having same issue anyone found any answers yet

posted in Totem Treasure 2 on Feb 25, 11 5:22 AM
I agree it is boring but with nice graphics wish i didn't buy it but it gave me enough credits for free game. 1st time i bought game like this.

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Jan 19, 11 6:25 AM
i also have windows 7 and all i have to do is close firefox web browser and games work wonderfully

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 6, 10 7:12 AM
same problem no green gem, game did not freeze, but i cannot continue.

posted in Paradise Quest on Oct 28, 10 9:19 AM
hay found the answer, to level 28 played on untimed mode to get it, click on the vine its self, in left hand corner, takes you to a whole other section1 tile, then another section on left hand side of that, there you will find last tile

posted in Paradise Quest on Oct 28, 10 8:44 AM
for windows 7 users, close all other browsers that is what i have found to work especially monzilla browser windows and also change your resolutions

posted in Paradise Quest on Oct 28, 10 8:24 AM
yep same here any suggestions

posted in Youda Fairy on Feb 28, 10 1:19 PM
sry also what do u do when have no more fire flies, and have not collected enough faries? i have had to restart the level. is ther anything else i can do?

posted in Youda Fairy on Feb 28, 10 1:09 PM
yes i agree it is repitious but ,the graphics are wonderful.
it makes you want to play ,1st time playing this type of game and am playing on line at this time.

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 12, 10 7:41 PM
it is on the second set books

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator