Posts created by janey3315

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on Aug 13, 17 12:39 PM
I thought I was the only one who plays this game again and again...ready for a new game like ........this with more of the same kind of gameplay!!

posted in Dr. Cares Pet Rescue 911 Collector's Edition on Aug 2, 17 7:30 PM
I am having a different issue from the others that posted here....I am currently on level 34 .....but on level 14, where Lisa is tired and she is supposed to drink coffee for the challenge game.....after I make the coffee and click her when indicated with a green bubble window.....the game will not allow her to drink the coffee....I've tried clicking everywhere on her...and I've tried playing after purchasing all the upgrades and still the game will not let me complete this challenge because Lisa will not drink the coffee...so it's not fair ...since most of the fun of these games is to complete and get all the achievements....especially if you pay more for a collector's edition...??? we all are asking for help here BF??? Please respond! Thank You!

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on May 7, 17 6:46 PM
I like this game too and yes I do not mind the mouse even though I laughed out loud when I saw the mouse once again in this spin off from the delicious series....this game reminds me more of one of the Fabulous Angela games.....also I find there was bunches of typos ....as if the dialog was sort of slapped together and not reproofed or something!!

Anyways all in all I like this game....and I like the story.....I don't mind reading it the whole way through the first time I play it!! It keeps my interest going!!

Just my two cents...Happy gaming all!!!

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on May 7, 17 6:37 PM
beabea wrote:I like the game, but what is up with the mouse. Why is there always a mouse to find? Can you people make a game without always having to find the mouse. Is there someone who loves mouse's? Here is a hint " let the mouse go" it well be alright.

ROFL.....wow....this post is hysterical because I said the same thing...like "what's up with this mouse".....lol!! Thanks for the deep belly laugh!!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 16 12:53 AM
Hello rjohn....I actually did get it to work....it takes some effort but if you read through the technical issues thread and mull over that before trying....I think you might find that you can get the door to open....what I did was click on all the symbols on the infinity sign and then I went up to the black light and clicked everywhere....it did take alot of tries...but finally it opened the door....try it ...I hope it works for you....so far no more glitches for me in this game....happy gaming

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 16 7:19 PM
I had the same issue but after reading the threads here...I did what many others did and finally got the uv black light door to open...it seems you need to click all the infinity symbols and then click the top where the black light is and eventually it will open ...hopefully...good luck!!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 16 6:45 PM
ok...i'm seeing in the technical issues thread that this is an issue....I guess i'll try the advice of the people who got it to finally work

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 16 6:20 PM
Wow...this is probably so simple but I can't seem to figure out the black light puzzle in the balcony above the reception area...can anyone help?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 16 12:26 PM
Wow what a treat for the holidays...very well made game....I have ALL the MCF files games and must say I am enjoying this game and have become pleasantly engrossed in it and want more and more....it's got MCF vibe and some of the old trigger objects we all love about the original blockbuster MCF games...I haven't finished the game or even come close ...Purchased and downloading now...can't wait to get back to it!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

Love, Love, Love this Emily Delicious game...I like that you don't have to pick your customers anymore.....Such attention to detail...it's a very heart-warming storyline for all ages ....it's an ongoing family saga where it keeps you wanting to read all the dialog...keeps you wanting more and more....

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 30, 16 7:56 AM
I'm loving this game because it is so much like the Delicious Emily games. I'm a bit impatient though because Emily walked ALOT faster...lol but all in all its a great game. I love the story line too ...it makes it that much more fun. I find myself wanting and waiting for the next bit of the story...this was a good one and I used 2 game credits...more BFG...

I did play the first Angela game and it was only 4 levels...very short but fun like this one.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 30, 16 7:50 AM
Try using combos at the cash register like at least 5 in a row and use magic mike to keep customers happy while waiting...I find this brings mega points when I do it this way...good luck

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 30, 16 6:42 AM
ok...I figured it out...the fabulicious combo is when you check out 6 customers in a row, at the cash register, which is not an easy task because some customers walk in and go straight to the cash register right in the middle of you trying to accomplish this...lol

I find that level 15 is the best level to accomplish this because there are 3 lines at the cash register as opposed to just two lines that most of the other locations have...and it helps to purchase magic mike to get this trophy to calm the customers down while waiting at the case register...I now have 20 out of 25 fabulicious combos!!!

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 30, 16 5:59 AM
I have a little trick I do when I just can't find the little critter. I immediately put the game on pause when I hear the mouse and search him out. I know it helps me after about 3 or 4 tries and I still can't find him I will pause the game just to find him...lol.

Also, purchase the mouse bonus because he stays visible longer...hope this helps

Look in the water...he hides in the water fountain in a few of the scenes.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 30, 16 5:47 AM
I only have 3 more trophy's to get and one of them is the 25 Fabulicious combos. Does anyone know how to get the 25 fabulicious combos for this trophy. I only have 5 and I don't know how the heck I even got those....lol

posted in Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville on Mar 1, 16 12:25 PM
I absolutely love this game...I love the extreme never-ending games especially the coins and pillows....I also love to read the thoughts and comments from Joe the creator....I love the options to choose from...this is a great addition to my collection of clutter games....have you ever played "Can you see what I see" that is also a very good game series but I see BF has removed those games.

Happy gaming...thanks Joe for another great game!!! Love the challenge in the extreme games!!!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 18, 16 9:41 PM
After seeing this new game, I went ahead and started to play all my Delicious games thinking I had all of them. I do have all the Delicious games from BFG site but after playing childhood memories I discovered there are at least three other Delicious games....Emily's holiday season...Emily's taste of fame...and Emily's tea garden...I am playing them now too on ****.con...I love love love these Delicious Emily games...they get better and better but the older ones are just as good...As for this newest game Emily's hopes and fears...it is awesome...a great addition to the collection! Happy gaming all!

Oh yeah ....there is also the original Delicious game ...it's just called "Delicious Deluxe"...which came out in 2006...and then "Delicious 2 Deluxe" came out after the original delicious...they are very good too...

Daxadillion wrote:A thread fr your reviews.
I'm a bit confused Daxadillion...I have clicked on everything clickable to try and find your reviews but can't seem to find one....??? Am I missing something?

Showin' some love to this game developer!!! Thank you for an outstanding game. You have captured the true and unique vibe of the Ravenhearst Saga...Congrats!!!!! I see there are a lot of negative reviews but then ALL of the MCF games have negative reviews ...so I take the negative reviews with a grain of salt and because some, not all, of the reviews are a bit distasteful and disheartening, I do not read them before playing ANY MCF games anymore so they don't taint or sway my initial opinion of the game.

This game has a lot of attention to detail...in the art, the music, the story line, and in the all around gameplay!!! The story line was very good, in that, the makers (Eipix) of this game tied most of the previous MCF game themes into this game, which I thought was rather clever. And there was just enough humor ...not too much, not too little....There are some new mini games that I haven't seen before. I do not write a lot of reviews but I do play a lot of HOG's.....enough to have an idea of what is the same old stuff and what is new and innovative. Thus, in my opinion, this game is new and innovative enough to keep my attention and interest.

Keep up the good work developers. Thank you for an awesome game this year!!! Happy gaming all

Thanks for the good games mentioned guys...that's usually how I find good games is in the reviews when someone mentions old games that they thought were really good

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator