Posts created by secretagentmom

posted in Written Legends: Nightmare at Sea on Aug 9, 11 2:52 PM
Read the reviews & tried it. . .hohum, yawn! Sorry, but I found this boring. Don't write in much unless I feel strongly about a game and this one put me to sleep!

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Jun 20, 11 6:46 AM
I feel your pain!!! I think all these games should come with a built in magnifying glass, I'm going to need a new Rx for my glasses playing THIS game. Wizard of Oz is the same way!

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jun 15, 11 5:21 AM
WTH!! These puzzles don't give you instructions or am I missing them somewhere?? I can't figure out what to do with the snakes! NOT FUN!!!!

posted in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland on Jun 7, 11 9:40 AM
Thank you all so much for your reviews! I wish I would have looked at the reviews for Wizard of Oz, it seems this must be just like it. Anyway, thank you all for saving me a credit!

posted in Fallen Shadows on May 4, 11 7:15 AM
I am happy to see that others are sick of "talk to the people", "talk to the people". It's very annoying! I also would like to see a variety of games, lately they seem to take on the same tone and it IS boring! Thanks for the comments & reviews, you have saved me from making several purchasing mistakes!

posted in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland on May 4, 11 6:58 AM
THANK YOU ALL! ! ! ! Now I will NOT make the mistake I made with the Wizard of Oz! I am glad I checked out the comments on this one first! Thanx again fellow fishies!

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Oct 16, 10 6:29 PM
LOVE this game! One problem, for me anyway, my computer is slow and loading back and forth is driving me crazy! I just want to see and play more (graphics & scenes are great!) but it takes so long. It would be nice if games like this had a "where would you like to go next" menu for those of us who have slow computers! Gonna get back to Iris, she needs my help!

posted in L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz on Aug 20, 10 5:54 PM
I usually don't write about games, but this was the worst I have ever played! If I could exchange it I would do so in a heartbeat. . .probably less than a heartbeat. The objects were bad enough, then you have those stupid flying monkeys and to confuse you even more (if you could be) more monkeys flew by just to confuse and annoy! There should be a magnifier download for this game, not sure that would even make me want to install it again.

posted in Cate West: The Vanishing Files on Jun 17, 10 6:14 AM
Not only boring; an acorn is NOT a pine cone & mixer is NOT a blender! Those are only two of the things marked with wrong names that I can think of at the moment! Glad I only paid $2.99 for this game! Wish I wouldn't have even wasted that!

Where's the walkthrough?? It's a great tool when you are lost - REALLY LOST! I don't know if I like this game or not, haven't had a good enough run to make a decision! Some of these are so confusing it makes you not want to play! I like to be confused enough to WANT to get through it!

posted in Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ on Dec 17, 09 12:52 PM
PLEASE HELP! I have been through this a million times and cannot seem to find the helmet! My "secretagent" skills are not tuned in to the last secret item.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator