Posts created by Lonnwy

posted in Many Years Ago on Mar 19, 12 8:59 AM
I don't know if this is how you're supposed to get the dino out, but my purple one was stuck in the pen, so I got one of my little people to walk into the pen, and dino walked straight out! :-) Hope this works for other people too! :-)

posted in Fairy Godmother Tycoon on Feb 21, 12 11:49 AM
Hi there, I'm new to this game, and I would like to know the amount of cash that I have to be holding at the end of each stage to finish the level and move onto the next village? If anyone could help that would be great, or if I've misunderstood the game then please let me know, thanks lots,
L x

posted in Hotel Mogul: Las Vegas on Jul 17, 11 10:33 AM
Has anyone found one yet? This game is beginning to drive me nuts!! :-)

Any help with Level 9 would be cool especially, thanks lots!! :-)

Lx

posted in Wandering Willows on Jan 12, 11 10:24 AM
Hi everyone, I've only just found this game, and I'm not doing too bad I reckon, but I've got a problem finding the glass, for the Professor I think, can anyone give me any advice? Thanks lots!! Lx

posted in Blooming Daisies on Sep 28, 10 10:41 AM
I do like this game, I can dip in and out when I've got a few minutes between checking emails, cooking dinner, and the various other things I've got to do in the evenings, without being tied to my computer for a whole level like on other time management games. I also like the goals, but I wish I could work out how to unlock the new plants and other stuff so that I can complete the goals, is it down to the amount of money I've got, or the visitor levels or something else that I haven't thought of yet?! :-)

Good game guys!! :-)

posted in Artist Colony on Dec 17, 09 1:37 PM
I keep getting to any point in the game, and my email notifier comes up then all my restored flower beds go back to being trashed again ... is this supposed to happen?!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator