Posts created by Debbie387

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 23, 18 2:09 PM
Have finished this thoroughly enjoyable game on limited time. I liked that some levels had a couple of different ways to complete them. Can't wait to see what the next instalment is going to be like.

posted in Halloween Stories: Invitation Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 17 2:27 AM
foxlyn wrote:I am at the portal and there is one tile on the cryptex that won't move. I've backed out of the game and tried again but it is stuck in that position. The cryptex has a picture of a castle near a mountain and part of the mountain that should be on the side is stuck in the middle. I am using Windows 10. Appreciate any help because I really enjoy this game. Thank you.

I am having the same trouble as Foxlyn, I can't get one tile in the middle of the cryptex to move and can go no further. I am using Windows Vista.

posted in MatchVentures on Sep 25, 17 1:49 AM
Am using Windows Vista, game was very slow, but after I turned off the animations it played normally.

The gold tiles don't appear and therefore can't complete any level.

posted in Cursed House 4 on Sep 25, 17 1:09 AM
I was playing this level in timed. I finally managed to complete it with 8 seconds to spare. I found the biggest problem was getting the fire to the bugs, I managed to make a couple of dynamites which helped and I think that's what got me through it.

I have now finished all bonus levels, it was great fun.

Thanks
Debbie

posted in Cursed House 4 on Sep 24, 17 7:56 PM
Have not been successful in completing this level.
1) I fill both vials and explode them
2) Use the fire to kill both bugs

but then don't have enough time to move the golden drop and collect the coins.

Any help would be appreciated.

Debbie

posted in Cursed House 4 on Sep 23, 17 3:45 PM
Any help on how best to complete this level would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Debbie

posted in Cursed House 4 on Sep 21, 17 3:54 AM
Thanks Have now finished it.
Am loving the strategy to complete some of these levels, even though I need help from time to time.

posted in Cursed House 4 on Sep 21, 17 12:31 AM
Hi
This is what I've tried so far:
1) Drag the gold drop onto the coin
2) Created a Morphing Power up using five packages and used that on the green vials to explode the orange stones
3) Created dynamite and exploded the earth to open the chest which generates the coins on the left, I run out of time at this point trying to clear these coins.

How do you get the half coins on the bottom right and explode the green hot stone

Thanks in advance
Debbie

posted in Cursed House 4 on Sep 21, 17 12:04 AM
Thanks I was on the right track, getting rid of the bug was the most difficult part. Now on Bonus Level 18.
Thanks again
Debbie

posted in Cursed House 4 on Sep 20, 17 10:51 PM
Does anyone have the secret to completing this level? All help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Debbie

I found it above the Anteater's head

Am running Windows Vista, all ok up until I get to the Binocular game on the lighthouse island, the window is completely white, so can't see any animals to click on to clear the fog. Have tried closing game and restarting, no difference.

posted in Beyond: Star Descendant Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 16 1:37 PM
I am running Windows Vista and have the same "insufficient video memory" error, ran Dawn of Hope (another Mad Head Game) with no problem, go figure

Another game I won't bother with.

posted in Dawn of Hope: Skyline Adventure Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 16 3:10 PM
Like Sazoria I managed to get in 38 seconds. Here's the route I took
1. Right to Vitruvian Man
2. Left to Globe
3. Right to Crossed Swords
4. Left to Meteor and Clock
5. Right to Elf Head
6. Left to Castle Towers
7. Left to Grapes (if you do this right, you can get the grapes & crown in one screen, crown upper left, grapes lower right, otherwise proceed with step 8.)
8. Right to Crown
9. Left to Cup and Dawn
Then valve

Hope this Helps

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 16 12:05 AM
Having the same problem with the fuses and tubes from the electrical panel. Can go no further.

clutions wrote:In the Bonus Chapter:

When collection the 'fuses' and 'tubes' from the electrical panel with the hook;
The prog gives me two(2) tubes but no fuse. Game play cannot continue from that point as the fuses (2/2) is actually required to get tubes(4/4).

In other words "It are broke!" ... LOL

posted in Maze: The Broken Tower Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 16 1:18 PM
Hi Crypsynight
Went back as you suggested and found the screen/mesh floor, I didn't see it as a playable area earlier, have now found what I needed and have successfully removed the screen in the Elevator.
Thanks for the help, most appreciated

posted in Maze: The Broken Tower Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 16 11:33 PM
Have re-wired the elevator and the guide tells me I need to remove the screen in the Elevator, when I click on the screen I get "I don't know where to go anymore" and can't remove the screen, so can go no further

posted in Dark Chronicles: The Soul Reaver on Oct 4, 16 5:22 PM
Using Windows Vista and have the same problem as others with the blue squares.

posted in PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 16 1:57 AM
Debbie387 wrote:Using Windows Vista. Am in the hospital, can't place the mechanical cat to light up the darkened corner of the room to be able to pull the lever, everything else has worked ok so far, can go no further, yet another game with a problem

I finally managed to get the lever pulled, it seems I just needed to click on the mechanical cat and when he jumped down to the floor his night vision focused on the lever allowing me to pull it and can now continue. I think it was more luck than anything

posted in PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 16 7:46 PM
Using Windows Vista. Am in the hospital, can't place the mechanical cat to light up the darkened corner of the room to be able to pull the lever, everything else has worked ok so far, can go no further, yet another game with a problem

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator