Posts created by Quailridge

posted in The Unseen Fears: Outlive Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 18 7:06 AM
Running OS Sierra 10.12.6. Ran the demo, bought the game and as soon as I hit play after the intro game crashes. Refund please. My operating systems are current and this is a tech issue not my computer.

My cursor disappeared as well. Playing on Mac High Sierra.

I am running on a Mac and it does nothing but take me back to the game manager. Glad I didn't buy it!

I have tried this every way possible except the way to get three stars. Any suggestions for beating this level?

Running the game on Mac 10.12.1 and it keeps crashing. Not very happy as I have paid for this game and do not enjoy having to restart and replay.

posted in Gnomes Garden 3 on May 31, 16 7:05 AM
I turned off the tutorial. What does the box do that occasionally appears and runs around?

Running on Mac El Capitan 10.11.3 and the game won't open for me either. Says I have run out of time. Kind of getting fed up with Games being published and they don't run. It is definitely a Developer Issue!! Now we will ever see a fix???? Doubt it.

posted in Sable Maze: Soul Catcher Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 15 10:36 AM
Yet ANOTHER BFG that has developer issues. Getting pretty fed up with all of them lately. The rune hand rotates but once a piece is locked in, the whole puzzle locks. Using Mac desktop, El Capitan 10.11.2. All system programs are current and up to date. Wonder if we will EVER get an update to make the game playable. Somehow I doubt it! Three minutes into the game and you are done. Really!

In the bailiff's office the game froze my computer, had to unplug it, wouldn't force quite. Using Mac desktop, OS X El Capitan. When I logged back in, even though I have purchased the game, it does not show up in my Game Manager under games most recently played. I have to open it through my Apps application. There are definitely technical programming flaws not computer issue flaws - yet again. Getting a little tiresome!

I have the same problem in the Bailiff's office and I switched to the regular cursor but it will not allow me to place the scales in the niche and move the sword heads. Very tired of these games having glitches.

posted in Dark Romance: The Swan Sonata Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 15 7:01 PM
Same issue with the bonus chapter. Get to the castle gates and either cursor doesn't respond at all or is soooooo slow can't play. Was fine until the Bonus Chapter. Running Mac desktop, El Capitan.

posted in Grim Tales: Threads of Destiny Collector's Edition on Oct 8, 15 7:28 PM
Yup, same problem. There was no key in the sandbox. I am going to try playing the game over again and see what happens.

posted in Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition on May 9, 15 9:47 PM
I have uninstalled and re-installed and the trial version won't open on my Mac either and all my systems are current and up to date.

posted in Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 15 11:49 AM
Am supposed to use the lever on the stable door and no matter where I click it will not attach. Am I missing something??

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 14 5:59 AM
I am running using a Mac OS X 10.9.5 and the game crashes upon opening. My system is current except for updating to the new Yosemite. Getting a little tired of games being published that don't run properly. I guess the good side is is crashed on opening so no need to try and purchase or play the trial addition. Way to go BF!

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 14 5:33 PM
Game number 10 since January that won't run correctly. I got to the final end game also (on Mac ISO 10) and I can't play the bonus chapter either. Says I have to finish the game first. As soon as the cut scene is complete the game closes. Only one of the masks was completed.

Mac User - I can't get the fork for the kitchen drawer either. It flashed when the door opened but did not go into the inventory. Can't proceed with game either. This is the 9th game since Jan. that has had glitches making games unplayable. Not good enough!

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 14 6:46 PM
Also have the cushion glitch after entering "Michelle". On a Mac OS X10.9.4. I am asking for a refund. The number of CS games that are not playing lately is ridiculous. Going to go hunting for another site. Mine happened 5 mins after I purchased the game also.

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Blood Moon Collector's Edition on Aug 7, 14 6:42 PM
Does anyone know how, other than to play a new profile, to get the charcoal if the pathway is already blocked. Can go no further without it. thx.

posted in Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow on Aug 3, 14 6:13 PM
I am using a Mac and all systems are current and up to date. I cannot open the game at all. Not the first time this has happened for the Mac edition of games.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator