Posts created by QEIII

posted in Weather Lord: Following the Princess on Mar 12, 16 5:53 AM
I don't know if anyone is still playing this or if they want the answer to this question. I have only just found out what the tower is for and thought I would reply, just in case anyone wants to know.

The tower is for killing enemies. This is how you do it:

Find out what kills your enemies:- sun, wind, water or a weather system you have to make with jewels on an altar.

Place your chosen symbol when you see enemies appearing and up to 3 bolts will kill your enemies for you.

Hope this helps.

Thank you GameLvr30. Like you, I loathe having to have hints or skip puzzles. I like to have my brain cells stretched - it is what I play games for now I am no longer working. BUT I just couldn't figure out the last one - the one with the 3 buttons- two plusses and one multiplication. Thanks to your explanation I did it easily. Thank you so much, I am very grateful there are helpful people like you.

posted in Jeweller: The Cursed Treasures on May 31, 15 11:31 AM
Unfortunately, I have to report that particular tip doesn't work for me! I have tried several times but it keeps coming out bronze. Darn it. But thanks for taking the time and trouble to reply.

posted in Jeweller: The Cursed Treasures on May 29, 15 1:52 AM
Will try this. I have long noticed that the timer stays blue all through the level, but just thought it a blip! Thanks for that, I just love this game, it's my "go to" game just because it is so difficult and I love a challenge.

posted in Jeweller: The Cursed Treasures on May 28, 15 8:44 AM
I know I am very late to this game, and I am probably the only one left playing this, but I can't stop playing it and only in the last week have I found a helpful tip for the very hard last level.

Keep filling the jewel box with every single shape of colour and tile to get the lightening power up to kill off the icy boxes. Every single one without fail, until the lightening has struck about 6 or so times and every single icy box has gone.

Now you can match 3 and 4 without having to worry.

This tip will probably not give you gold, so for those of you who have to get gold this tip will not be suitable but for the rest of us who tried just to finish it over and over I am sure this will work 99.9% of the time.

posted in Fairway Solitaire: Tee to Play on Nov 20, 13 7:14 AM
That damn gopher gets everywhere.

Click the stars when you win a round and listen!

posted in Royal Gems on Apr 8, 13 1:33 AM
I'm with Yanasina on this. I really enjoyed the different take on a M3 game. Thought the idea of making shapes to obtain power ups was very good and original.

I like chained M3's and I liked the large shapes. I quite often can't differentiate the different tiles on a lot of games.

I never found it slow and liked the idea you have to complete the tasks in a set number of moves - makes it more challenging, just as I like a timer.

Try before you buy and don't dismiss it because some fishies didn't like it.

I think this will be a buy for me.

posted in Sleepwalker's Journey on Apr 1, 13 6:48 AM
You can go back. If you press a button in the bottom left hand corner a few times it takes you back a few steps. Keep pressing until you get back to where you want to try again.

Even with that It's not for me, unfortunately. Far too difficult.

posted in Silent Scream II: The Bride on Feb 24, 13 8:33 AM
Yes, absolutely positive! (I think so anyway - It is possible I clicked the wrong thing
Can't check now as I've deleted it but as it's soo H0 heavy I wouldn't want it anyway.
But thanks for your help and concern and for bothering to reply.
Much appreciated.

posted in Silent Scream II: The Bride on Feb 24, 13 7:19 AM
This game is very heavy on H0 scenes which is why I won't be getting it.

I was also surprised and very annoyed to see that there were sparkles in the hard mode. They were pointing out things you need to pick up.

Please let this be a warning to those fishies (like me) who like to play without any help at all. Hard mode should be hard mode.

I wish developers would understand that no sparkles means NO sparkles...at all. Sorry rant over.

posted in Meridian: Age of Invention on Feb 6, 13 3:56 AM
It definitely was covered in the tutorial. I would suggest you start again and do tutorial this time.

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 7, 13 8:51 AM
Some fishies mentioned that they can't zoom in - I was able to very easily by rotating my mouse wheel.

Hope that helps.

posted in Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders on Dec 16, 12 9:22 AM
Thank you very much Skyepearl for your answer that there are more puzzles than HOS.

This is the ratio I like so I might be getting this one.

posted in Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders on Dec 14, 12 8:04 AM
Hi Nomatt,

The curser changes when you mouse over something of interest, so I don't think sparkles are necessary. I loathe them myself and always play on hardest mode.

This seems like a good real adventure game with Hidden Object Scenes.

Can some kind soul tell me if there are many HOS as I don't mind some but not too many?

I thought the graphics are amazing and the story was different to normal, not the usual car crash/ lost child/father scenario. Really good voice-over acting and the atmosphere of Edwardian backgrounds is excellent.

If there aren't too many HOGs I might get it.

posted in Garden Rescue: Christmas Edition on Dec 12, 12 7:13 AM
Yes, yes, yes.

Loved original Garden Rescue. Played it over and over.

Will definitely buy this.

If you like Plants versus Zombies you will like this.

posted in Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed on Dec 5, 12 8:24 AM
Virtually a straight HOG with only a very little interactivity. Even a puzzle in the demo was a HOG!!!

This is for die hard HOG lovers only. I'm passing.

posted in Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood on Dec 4, 12 9:42 AM
Have you cleared the screen 1st? eg press the CE or C buttons before you input the code?

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Nov 21, 12 9:42 AM
I'm really, really sorry but had to laugh, even though I shouldn't, at someone in Review thread, who said that this game doesn't contain any any occult themes. So it's ok to play a game about poor people being murdered!!

I enjoyed the 1st one but this isn't as sophisticated as games nowadays, so I think I will pass.

posted in Time Relics: Gears of Light on Nov 10, 12 7:15 AM
Too many HOGS for me so won't be getting it BUT...

Best thing about this game is the music. It's sublime.

Anyone know what it is? It sounds like choral music.

posted in JiPS: Jigsaw Ship Puzzles on Sep 20, 12 7:52 AM
This is really strange. The pieces are tiny, the playing area is tiny and yet the screen is normal sized.

The subject of the jigsaws (ships) is boring (although might be good for a boy). All in all I only lasted a couple of minutes. Not for me, sorry.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator