Posts created by magickalmoon

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on May 26, 10 12:51 AM
Ok, I'm stupid! Couldn't see the crowbar in the treasury room... Scouted all the city and it was right in the palace!! GEESH!!!!!
:-)

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on May 26, 10 12:13 AM
I hope this wasn't already asked...

Where do I find the item to liberate the Rooster from the kitchen (the locked door) in the palace?

THANKS!!!

posted in Garden Defense on Jun 26, 09 1:30 AM
Hey there... Any idea why the game isn't available any longer? Has it been pulled intentionally - or is there a website issue?

Many thanks!! Didn't want to support another company to get it without checking first...

Donna

posted in Hell's Kitchen on Sep 9, 08 11:57 PM
Hello there,

I got some of them for completing the levels with 5 stars ( I think anyway)...

And after I had gotten all the levels with 5 stars - that took some patience - I saw that I was still missing some. I ended up just searching the net and found another player that got the very last one for me. I think she actually emailed some HK support person for the last.

If it's not showing any recipes - maybe you should reinstall it? But that would ruin all your work - so don't know if you want to do that...

Hope you find success!!

Donna

posted in Sunshine Acres on Sep 3, 08 6:11 PM
All,

The steps recommended didn't fix my issues with this game - but thought I'd pass it forward in the hopes that it helps anyone else having problems.

TROUBLE PLAYING DOWNLOADABLE GAME:
http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bigfishgames.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=515

It might be a good idea to also uninstall and reinstalling your game after following the directions above as there may have been a improper installation of the game. For more information on how to do this, please visit the link below:

UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING YOUR GAME:
http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bigfishgames.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=492

I updated my Direct X via the link in the support page (1st URL) and my video card driver was already up to date... Reinstalled the game, but it still doesn't like me. I've sent more information to BFG - if I have any other news - I'll post for all.

Take care!

posted in Hell's Kitchen on Sep 3, 08 1:00 AM
LOL!!! Guess we all get a bit too involved in our games from time to time... Glad it's not just me!

posted in Hell's Kitchen on Sep 3, 08 12:58 AM
dario wrote:does anybody know where to find unlock code for more recipies for hells kitchen, have played game 4 times, unable to find code, can any body help me.

Dario

Dario,

I also was missing only the last one - for an appetizer... I took a chance and reached out to someone who had them all - credit to 'Vicki - Shylan-'....

It's: vjryyw Watercress Soup with Poached Egg And Potato Salad

In case anyone needs the others, I believe they are:
gwsnpl
jpmxkm
tqmhnf
xsrzmg
pzlyqi
hxxxdm
jszrdg
fsyscl

Hope that helps!!
Donna

posted in Babysitting Mania on Sep 3, 08 12:42 AM
GREAT game!!! THANKS!

posted in Go-Go Gourmet: Chef of the Year on Sep 3, 08 12:33 AM
GREAT GAME!! I found that the added patience works best, it allows you to almost always earn the 'bonus' power-ups. Also, love the fact that they added the photos of each item into the recipe field. But it does seem like it's showing you fewer of the upcoming steps/ingredients than the first game. Guessing that's the tradeoff for the pix....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator