Posts created by brooklynblonde

A likeable, if easy, game. Even if it is nice and long it just doesn't grab me enough to buy the CE. On my SE list.

And heads up, the new version you can now install lets you find the morphing objects in hard mode

I had the same problem-it turns out I missed the goblet in the workshop-have you found that one yet? There's a an archer on a box-you need to find something to open that box....

I agree-that totally looks like Red on the dark side-all sexed up, with some serious crazy-eyed wolf company.

Wow, I cant remember that far back-lol! I will visit Exiled Prince again to refresh my memory, but I can tell you that this bonus chapter is not all that long. It does maintain the same quality of the main game(i.e., it's frog based and gorgeous to look at). I think I finished it about 30 minutes. Also, it's a brand new area, which is nice-your not just revisiting areas you've seen before. The bonus story does tie in with the main story, but it doesn't alter the ending. Hope this helps.

Chumface, I'm with you-I love this series, and just couldn't wait for the SE! I did like the extra story too-it may be a bit short, but I thought it was good, and I like how it ties in with the main game. I'm glad I bought it, but I don't think SE buyers will be disappointed either.

Hi Barregar, I just looked at the wallpapers to see what they looked like-I have to say, they're not that impressive-there's six screen shots, the nicest being the palace shot you see on the main menu page. No characters, just backrounds. It might have been nice to see a character or two in the wallpapers. The graphic quality is lovely of course, as it is throughout the game. Not blown away by them.

OOps, nevermind-had missed a different goblet, finally found it!

I'm missing a goblet-I think it's the one by the children in the ice cage-I never got it, and can't go backto close-up. Now I'm at the point where I need to place all of the goblets to move forward. Anyone else having this issue? Loving this game otherwise....

Me too! I have to say that this is an unusual game, in that it takes a while to get a feel for it, which is very frustrating. I was unhappy until about a quarter of the way thru; now that I'm finished(finally!!), I will definitely play again.
One thing I have NOT changed my mind about is the strategy guide-I don't like it, and given the level of difficulty in this game, which in my opinion is much higher than other MCF games, it's quite poor.To really find an answer, I had to exit and come to the forums. I have high expectations for MCF games, and the fact that this guide is so unhelpful is a glaring disappointment in this fantastic series. Please developers, consider a different type of SG next time. This guide left many of us begging for a walkthrough.

Thanks Margie B, you are amazing!!!

posted in Tricks and Treats on Oct 30, 11 1:32 PM
Cute holiday game-thanks for the great review kdubs! Not sure if it's a buy for me, maybe a punch credit, though.

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 11 1:28 PM
Very very helpful-thanks!

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 11 2:21 AM
This is a likable game, with a creepy clown story. If you don't like clowns make sure you demo first! I will wait for the SE-I'm interested in the story, the graphics are nice, and there's lots to do. I'm not buying the CE because I'm finding it all a little too easy; I wish there was an expert level where you could eliminate some sparkles. Perfectly pleasant, and some may really love it-worth a look.

posted in Them: The Summoning on Oct 28, 11 12:42 AM
So I do like this game, but WOW, I have never seen HOG scenes with objects this small before-ever! Too bad, there's a lot to like here, but my eyes can't take the strain of the itty bitty witty objects-yikes!

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 11 1:31 PM
This was a tough one-just figuring out what to do took a bit of time!

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 11 1:29 PM
I liked the second Drawn the best-have to say, both the first and second are a cut above this third installment, IMHO, which is such a disappointment-I am still looking forward to another installment, maybe one which is not a prequel.....

A good game, just not sure it's worth the CE price. Would love to know how many chapters this game is-the SG only lists chapter 1. Good graphics, and I like the "find the cards" twist that goes with the HOS.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 11 10:05 PM
I have to say I'm with the fishies who are disappointed with this installment of Drawn. This game should NOT be a CE-compare it to Painted Tower, and tell me why this should be a CE. Not sure if I'll even buy the SE of this.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 11 9:44 PM
Thanks for this thread and the answer to this problem, guys. I'm also one of this people who just can't deal with the motion thing-so great that you can adjust this in the options. If the option wasn't there, I wouldn't have made it even through the demo!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator