Posts created by jules2410

Hi, just thought I would say thanks to Bhilithinn for their earlier posy for making me feel I'm not alone at being a tad disappointed with this game. It's good but it's not as good as Dire Grove for me. MCF is a fantastic series that is getting so much better but this felt like a step back. I still bought the collectors edition and would recommend it to anyone but hope the next one goes back to what Dire Grove started in general great creepy gameplay!

posted in Little Noir Stories: The Case of the Missing Girl on Oct 19, 10 10:56 AM
Hi guys, was just wondering if this game has been fixed yet? I got an email ages ago after contacting BFG to say that a fix would be announced on here but can't see anything so am assuming they haven't sussed it yet! Hope it's worth the wait!

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 10, 10 11:23 AM
This game was pretty good, sometimes tricky, sometimes a bit easy but generally a good mix, my major complaint is that it felt a bit too rushed through storywise, it ended just as I was getting really gripped, finished it in about an hour so was a little miffed but still , a good way to pass time!

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Sep 10, 10 11:13 AM
Hi, I probably missed this already but does anyone know when Darkthrop Prophecy is coming out? Cheers guys, and gals!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator