Posts created by MyOnlyFun

posted in Vampire Mansion: A Linda Hyde Mystery on Jun 5, 11 11:37 AM
Just want to say -- I used one of my "free games" codes -- I've purchased tons of games since 2007 and have never comlplained. This time -- I will tell everyone -- this is THE most terrible game I've ever purchased. I am completely disgusted that I wasted a free game after spending so much money. This was the ONLY time I didn't use the 1 hour trial as it looked to be a game I would enjoy. Don't waste your time, don't waste your money. Scenes are pitch black -- hidden objects require a magnifying glass, the story line is not detailed enough to outline your moves -- it's a true guessing game with alot of frustration. I can't even believe BFG would consider placing a game of this quality on their site. YUCK!!!!!

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 8:20 AM
Cutycall wrote:The rubber gloves are in one of the hidden object scenes.

Thanks Cutycall, but I have NO hidden object scenes to do -- I am totally stuck and getting more frustrated by the moment -- this is really a fun game (at first I thought it was too easy -- boy, was I wrong).

Can't find the 3rd key and have no idea what to put in the fishes head!

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 8:09 AM
I'm glad it worked for you but -- I cannot open that door!!!! I've got my car key, a robot head and the cd/dvd -- am I missing something? And, when I attempt to get to the computer where the headless robot is -- I'm told it's high voltage and I need rubber gloves!!!

HELP

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 7:52 AM
make sure you get the little gears icon before placing them or they'll just drop back into inventory

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 7:50 AM
Upper left corner
off the top red clinder goes the barometer, the handle goes right on top of the barometer.

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 23, 10 4:06 PM
I absolutely loved this game and was sorry to see it end. However, I eagerly await part 2 -- yeah, story line a little cheesy in parts and the HOs are kinda small, but they are pretty easy to find and the mini-games are pretty much fun (especially since you can skip them if you just get too fed up)! Sure hope part 2 comes out soon cuz it left you wondering . . . . . .? I love the HOGs that provide a little more "adventure" than just finding stuff -- but they're still my favorite games! Thanks BF!!

posted in Emerald City Confidential on Dec 28, 09 8:30 PM
i, too, have released both witches, saved the wizard, did all dialogues, etc. i am stuck on top of the tower -- it does not "fade out" (as it says in the walkthrough). Did anyone get passed this "glitch"!!!!!!??????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator