Posts created by OliviaReally

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jul 3, 15 8:10 AM
I'm having the same problem although I saw my son playing it after re-downloading it earlier.

posted in Farm Up on May 18, 15 5:12 PM
Yes, Bandini, I, too, have had this problem recently. I've had it happen so many times that I uninstalled the game and don't play it anymore. Just wanted to let you know that you're not alone. I know it happens with free-to-play games. I'm still gathering info on the ones I purchase. Good luck!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 17, 15 6:44 AM
No, but I'm going to check this by taking a screen shot as well. When I've logged onto the game the last two times, my energy has not been full. I'm at over 500 per play and I only played one screen at 80 points required and my energy was showing 120-something. I'll also note the experience. Thanks!

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Dec 22, 14 7:34 AM
scoutboy582 wrote:i am about to quit playing if i resets one more time. can you please fix it or give me advice on what to do or give a resin why this is happening.

I have. The game has reset for me 3 or 4 times when I was at a significant level. I've uninstalled it and won't try again. No threats. I have loved BFG but find it strange they take no responsibility for encouraging/pressuring the developer to ensure the game runs correctly. That said; it was free.

Shame, really, because I really enjoyed it. I thought the content/idea was great and enjoyed the comic scenes accompanying the levels. Obviously, it needs more work.

I don't have the option of leaving the game run for extended periods as I have multiple family members using the computer.

posted in Wonderburg on Jul 12, 14 10:12 AM
I have played this game many times and just today finished every level, including the bonus levels, with gold. I love it too and I'm always reminded when I access it to play it again. Enjoy!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 26, 14 11:12 AM
49 from south Georgia, USA

I've been playing since April 2014. 1674 Mockingbird St. Currently level 28.

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Revenge of the Terracotta Warriors on Feb 21, 12 9:56 AM
Also I went back to the gate room where you need to put the horns and there is something you should do on the wall at the entrance to the cave but I click and click and get nothing ?????

I'm having this same problem where you're supposed to arrange the animals according to their affinity or dislike for each other - I've got the order figured out but am unable to access the puzzle again after original access to solve. When I ask for a hint as to what I should do next - it points me to that puzzle (which I cannot click on).

posted in Roads of Rome III on Oct 1, 11 8:33 AM
Thanks, Pidgie65 for remembering the previous glitch!

posted in Roads of Rome III on Oct 1, 11 8:32 AM
That key is a master key. Speak to the monk who will open one blue transporter, then after putting out all fires in the way, just access the green one with the same key. It's up by the goldmine and will take you to the one on the lower right screen. HTH.

posted in Roads of Rome III on Oct 1, 11 8:27 AM
Please look at Episode 4-5 posting.

posted in Roads of Rome III on Oct 1, 11 8:25 AM
OK, I WAS finally able to finish it when I kept it until last. I was wrong; you did not have to build the tower for the gold mine - I guess I just didn't pay as close attention the first few times! Thanks for the tip!

posted in Roads of Rome III on Oct 1, 11 6:47 AM
I, too, have had this problem with the level 3 times. I'm going to try to go back and do everything again but didn't I need the balloon tower for the goldmine? I couldn't progress at all without it. Thanks!

posted in Fantastic Farm on Dec 20, 09 6:26 AM
I DID IT! Thank you!

posted in Fantastic Farm on Dec 19, 09 1:24 PM
I had already been functioning with 4 cows, 3 chickens, 2 ice cream machines, 3 pie machines and 4 shirt makers. I did do away with the oranges and only kept 4 watermelons. They are so slow-growing and having 4 makes it perfect for when it requests a double whammy. Oh, and 4 sheep!

posted in Fantastic Farm on Dec 19, 09 1:21 PM
I am SO pleased to read this as I have played the final game about 20 times and have been unable to beat it. I finally got so discouraged last night that I told DH I was giving up on it (which I NEVER do) - it was just too frustrating! I had already caught on to the idea of filling everything up that I could after I realized that I probably wasn't going to finish on time but I still didn't figure to fill EVERYTHING before I started a new, final game.

I can't wait; I'm going to try again!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator