Posts created by palenape

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 9, 17 8:24 PM
Where are the chests located? I am trying to get new armor. Thanks.

posted in Mystika: Between Light and Shadow on Sep 8, 12 8:29 PM
Where can I find the answer to locate the pointer? I am on the main screen of Mistika, but I can't do anything. There is no pointer.

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix on Aug 8, 11 9:30 PM
Hi. I can't find create discussion button. I also can't get the ladle to dip the liquid out of the pot in the alchemy room. What can I try. I checked the walk thru. But when I try it says it's too hot. What am I doing wrong. palenape

posted in Strange Cases - The Lighthouse Mystery on Feb 14, 11 10:01 PM
I made it past #1 laser, (•Use the SPRAY in a steady stream to find the laser locations (1).•Walk forward through the gap in the lasers (2). •Repeat this process for two more sets of lasers. •Enter the metal doors.) but not #2, so I went to the forum in search of answers & went back to respray, which I did, but I still can't get thru, hint says "I done here." What can I try to get thru?

posted in Escape Whisper Valley on Aug 15, 10 6:54 PM
So is there a walk thru???

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Aug 7, 10 8:10 PM
Still can't find the T-square! It's early in the game but I'm still stuck on this lost T-square. I even enlarged the Walk thru picture on this, but it did not help.
•Find all the items on the list and 1 SCARAB.
•Click on the sparkling PIECE OF THE QUEEN’S SARCOPHAGUS when complete and it will be added to your inventory.
•Head back via the bottom of the screen two times to get back to the camel crossroads.

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Jul 27, 10 10:52 PM
After the desert, there is a site & somewhere there is a T square! I've looked on the walk thru but can't see it. Somebody please tell me where it is! Thanks!

posted in Little Folk of Faery on Jun 9, 10 10:16 PM
Ok, but it will be a while until I have the time again.

posted in Little Folk of Faery on Jun 7, 10 10:16 PM
I have just started Little Folk. I don't quite get some things, is there a walk through to help me?
palenape

posted in Love Story: Letters from the Past on Mar 23, 10 7:55 PM
Thanks! I'm on the hunt!

posted in Love Story: Letters from the Past on Mar 21, 10 11:12 PM
I've looked at the blog & the walk thru, trying to locate the shears. In the walk thru the shears for cutting the roses look like they are near the newspaper on the bench but I've clicked everywhere & I can't find them. Please send help. CJ

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator