Posts created by marijkee123

Hi this is a forum. Why is nobody here?

Hi, no it did not happen here. The game had no glitches.

41273 wrote:A lot of us have been begging for a different game and this is certainly that. I like it! It shows some creativity. I believe the developers are trying to give us what some of us have asked for. Although I play the fantasy games, I get really tired of same old, same old. Different strokes for different folks
Hi I agree. A lot of nag nag and now something new is there and again nag nag nag. When you do not like a game because it is not your cup of tee so be it. I like this game. Everything about it. Yes it is new and yes it different. You are not forced to by it.

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 18 3:12 PM
kandinsky wrote:I had this problem of crashes around time of giving egg and the thing I finally did was inch forward each time stopping one action short of previous crash and then finding next time I could at least get past that and save it and go on. very annoying . needs a fix. but got past the section I think.

Hello Kadinsky, I followd your path and it worked for me. One rune, exit and up to the next one. Indeed verry annoying. I made it this way to the prison of the mage. Tried from there to play the game normal. It worked for me!

posted in Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 18 3:37 PM
Hey this is a realy good game for me. Love it. Some do some do not. Please stop telling us that the games are boring. You maybe should find another platform. Big Fish is trying to keep us all satisfied. We are Big Fish aren't we and just try to keep it that way. Love this game

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 18 2:55 PM
kreedster wrote:I keep crashing and have tried everything in the help guide. I am using windows 7 professional. I am just past where I gave the queen egg to the Harpie.

Same here, use windows 7. Something is wrong with te Harpies when you give the egg. Reinstalled and the rest of the usual stuff

posted in Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 17 12:05 PM
HI I live in Europe and I do not understand that you open a discussion with the developpers and then remove the answers bij de moderator. Who and what is the moderator in a community? I think is very very wrong.

posted in Green Moon on Jun 13, 17 3:04 PM
Hi in the kitchen you can open a drawer (sort in the middle) Ok you make the saus, recipi 5, 10 and 13. Good luck

posted in Green Moon on Jun 13, 17 1:50 PM
Hi is anybody out there to help me with this issue. I realy cannot do sliders.The Atlantis one.realy not. I am stuck with this game forever. because of this slider puzzle. Love this game! Please help me!

posted in Green Moon on Jun 12, 17 1:02 PM
Hi I can use help here. I cannot do slider puzzles. Never. So I am stuck at this game. Maybe somebody knows a cheat. I realy cannot do sliders

posted in Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder on May 22, 17 11:37 AM
Hello, I do not understand all the negative stuff. I recently bought Green moon and Green moon 2, You need to do a lot of thinking in these games. As I like to play games, and using my brains, in stead of looking for morphing things or what ever. This game does not so much negative stuff. It is a good and nice game. I allways play without sound.

posted in Wave of Time on Mar 29, 17 11:48 AM
kjrussell3 wrote:Game downloaded fine but will not open past the first screen showing producer's name - gives me an "error message" - then shuts down. Running Windows 7.

Here the same problem, it is an acces violation error code, I play also on Windows 7 an never had this problem before

posted in Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 17 1:54 PM
Hi I have a problem with a hop, the one find 12 pieces ans receive a small chest. It did not work. I noticed there was another member with the same problem. Are we doing something wrong or is it a glits. The game is running fine with Windows 7. But now am stuck.I

It did n

posted in Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 17 1:33 PM
Hi, same problem here

posted in Crime Secrets: Crimson Lily on Oct 12, 16 9:49 AM
Hi Valdy I am realy pleased you are back. I love your comments on things. There are collectables: origami and snowvlokken. Sorry for the Dutch word. I forgot the English one. I love the game, it is a little gem as somebody else said.

posted in Dark Chronicles: The Soul Reaver on Oct 4, 16 4:41 AM
I am having the same blue problem. Using Windows 7.

posted in Facility 47 on May 19, 16 12:08 PM
Solved it,

posted in Facility 47 on May 19, 16 12:03 PM
The hint will help you, just look at the dials in the hint screen

posted in Facility 47 on May 19, 16 12:01 PM
No, it is just there

posted in Facility 47 on May 19, 16 11:59 AM
OK I get it. Only once solve and then hit the panel on the right door for the puzzle. I hit the solve button to often.
Finished the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator