Posts created by rgch3

posted in Virtual Families on May 14, 10 2:51 PM
DO NOT BUY BABY BOOST! You should just start over, and try again! Don't worry! It will be fine!

posted in Virtual Families on Apr 11, 10 3:04 PM
I have them clean the house and look for items, and I buy a little house warming gift for them. I do this so they can live a happy life and get a marring thing!

Please PM me if this helped you!

posted in Virtual Families on Apr 11, 10 3:01 PM
Put it on one of the floor holes! Then put a peep on it

posted in Virtual Families on Apr 11, 10 2:57 PM
It will come up with this thing that says "Your peep has died." They die at 59 or 65 or 75.

posted in Virtual Families on Apr 11, 10 1:57 PM
You know how they have to fix the wall? If your peeps go away from it, and you can't go back and keep doing it. You think that you will not get the one trophy and never beat the game? Well..... just keep putting your peeps on the bucket about 5 mins. after ! You will have to spend another $85, but oh well! Please PM me if this works

posted in Virtual Families on Apr 11, 10 1:51 PM
You can name them Rosetta and Brandy!? Hope this helps

posted in Virtual Families on Apr 8, 10 1:55 PM
MY little family just had there 6th kid! None of them adopted! The oldest one is the only girl and was 16, when her youngest brother was born, the next 3 are tri.(boys) (12 yrs. old) then the next one is a boy too, (6), and then the youngest (just born) is the 6th and a boy!

posted in Virtual Families on Apr 8, 10 1:22 PM
When one of the parents dies.... well the kids come back

posted in Virtual Families on Mar 3, 10 5:10 PM
My peeps had triplets! I named them Fransico, Rio, and Cibre. Those are the names the computer gave me! I am so excited! Guess what? In order to have triplets you have to have one male/female who are a maybe and one who really wants! bye,

rgch3

posted in Virtual Families on Feb 27, 10 8:22 AM
There was a faint knock on my peeps door and then it said "There is a kid on your doorstep's. Do you let him in?" I said "Yes" Then I had a second kid. He kinda looks like the rest of them too!

posted in Virtual Families on Feb 16, 10 3:58 PM
Thanks! I did wait, and there it came, thanks!

posted in Virtual Families on Feb 15, 10 11:17 AM
I rejected a letter that said someone wanted to marry my peep. Do I not get another one?
Thanks,

rgch3

posted in Fashion Star on Feb 14, 10 6:58 PM
sammieannex3 wrote:hey!
So when playing before, I've had their clothes show up wrong, the pants outline when wearing a skirt, face/body different colours, etc, but this is a new glitch, I HATE it.

All my clothes are black. I'm buying them and selecting pink,blue,green, etc, and I'm getting all black. Everything.
I thought maybe they still counted as pink and blue and green, but when I bring it to an editor they tell me the colours aren't good, i get a 2 or 3, especially when I should've got 5 stars on them before. (I used the same outfit that I always use on Rock Concert, I always make it the same colours and always get 5 stars.) Soooo just wondering what I should do. I've tried closing the game & reopening, starting a new player, and nothing is working!!!! Please help me!

Sometimes this happens to me. You just have to keep going and it (the lines) will go away when you turn it (the outfit) into the owner of the company. I am talking about the 1st glitch btw. Thanks for the heads up.

posted in Fashion Star on Feb 14, 10 6:55 PM
bfgBering wrote:Hi Fishies!

Just swimming by to let you know I've moved this to the game forums to keep things organized.

Happy gaming!

Thanks

posted in Artist Colony on Feb 14, 10 6:54 PM
Jencinta wrote:I enjoyed this game, It was sorta like Virtual Villages but with a diff twist, and being artistic myself, I really enjoyed it.

I'd like to see some types of mini games. The game "Many Years Ago" was like VV and this, it has mini games, which could earn you resources, money, etc, that was quite a fun addition. I'd like to see something where you could help increase their skills.

I was disappointed when it ended, more story, maybe choices with diff endings would be awesome...although I'm just brainstorming about things I think would be awesome, hopefully they will come out with an AC 2.

How does it end?

posted in Virtual Families on Feb 3, 10 4:03 PM
I know

posted in Virtual Families on Feb 3, 10 3:51 PM
Thanks so so much

posted in Virtual Families on Feb 1, 10 3:24 PM
There was this sign that came on to my screen that said "Adoption Day, There will be a party in the kitchen" But my peeps did not have a party, nothing happened. Has that ever happened to you?

posted in Virtual Families on Jan 27, 10 2:47 PM
really?

posted in Virtual Families on Jan 23, 10 8:27 AM
When my people die there is a ghost on the bed that looks just like that person. They wave to you then go away! It happens every time!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator