Posts created by juliedon

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Water on May 28, 11 2:37 PM
Just finished in an hour and thirty. Great game but way too short. Too bad.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on May 23, 11 1:15 PM
After you go through the portal, you will come back several times before the portal closes. Don't worry, you'll find what you need.

How long did it take you to finish?

It's in the cupboard next to the fortune teller. You need the 2 discs to open the cupboard. One is off to the left and the other is in the crate next to the wolf (use the crowbar to open).

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 5:13 PM
calsmom2001 wrote:
juliedon wrote:Got it! There are 2 compartments up and behind the robot in the computer room. Click on each one to open and put the coal in them. Then the computer sparkles and you can enter the first code in. Then it will give you the code for health certificate.

I did that and now it says I have to buy the certificate at the shop but I don't have another coin. Argh!

Juliedon, I may start crying here...WHAT coal? Where did you find coal? WHY did I buy this blasted game?! (Not really, I do like it...am just tearing my hair out here).

Uh... can't remember. I think I went back on the bus to the robot mom and kids. There was another hidden object scene there. I think

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 4:32 PM
Got it! There are 2 compartments up and behind the robot in the computer room. Click on each one to open and put the coal in them. Then the computer sparkles and you can enter the first code in. Then it will give you the code for health certificate.

I did that and now it says I have to buy the certificate at the shop but I don't have another coin. Argh!

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 3:34 PM
Put it on the computer in the room where the robot is sitting in a chair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't figure out how to enter the code on the computer. ??? Help.

posted in Christmas Wonderland on Dec 23, 10 7:58 AM
I finished the game in 55 minutes. I was getting bored but thought I would play out the trial anyway and was a little surprised to finish.

Dear Santa, please release a really good IHOG tomorrow. I would love something to play over the holidays.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Well, once again I sprung for the CE (did for Dire Manor too). NOT worth it. Great game but finished it in about 4 hours. Mini games were way too easy. The extra game bonus was nice to add a little more time but still not worth $19.99. Wait for the $6.99 game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator