Posts created by peszeki

posted in Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror on Jul 3, 17 3:52 PM
It is really a great game with a very frustrating ending due to some bugs. At the very end, the map disappears, hint mirror gets "broken" and I am unable to finish - no action available and Jenny is still in chains.
Unfortunately this seems to be a pattern for almost all of BF games I played lately - either completely unable to play or the bug in the beginning/middle/end preventing to proceed and finish the game. To me the hang-ups at the end are most frustrating. I invest time in he game and after hours of play I am left with the feeling of no accomplishment....

Maybe it is time to check out Steam....

posted in Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector's Edition on Dec 25, 16 11:15 PM
Well... sorry to say, I am not very happy about this one. I loved the first two Enigmatis games but I got no enjoyment out of this one. HOS are just impossible - meaning no way you can enjoy earning all the the achievements. Or if you do, I really envy you.
If you did, please brag. I personally think it is not doable on first try. But I am opened to other views.

Story so,so. Morphing "things" - again, almost impossible to spot in most scenes.
BTW a message to developers: we (at least I) like hidden gems like morphing objects. We really do. But 3 types of "suspected" morphing/special objects in the same scene? Sorry, no fun. Just takes away from the fun of playing .Just "too much" distraction.

I am thinking all these recent ( a year or so) CEs are just taking away the fun out of playing. Maybe I should stick to SE from now on.

Again - the message to developers: If you think along the lines:.."We make it almost impossible for players to earn most of the achievements.. then they will keep playing .. and love it for the long repayable game". Wrong. Not enough fun in replaying. There are other games to play, books to read, movies to watch. As for me, you just made me regret buying this game.. and I think I will not buy another one made by you.SE included.

Anyone knows how to find out the developer of the game sold by Big Fish? Before you buy and commit?

posted in Detective Quest: The Crystal Slipper on Jun 20, 16 1:14 AM
I was at a loss when I could not move on so I checked the strategy guide. I was doing everything right, but at some point

SPOILER BELOW --SELECT TEXT BELOW TO SEE IT

the axe needed to get a heart amulet disappeared from my inventory.

END OF SPOILER

I realize it is an old game - I am going thru my game stash from years ago - but still it is disappointing to pay for CE and not being able to finish bonus content, which is main reason I buy CE

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Sep 16, 13 9:51 PM
I found an answer in other posts - apparently it is a game glitch. Restarted and hope for the best. will not move the bat into the city@

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Sep 15, 13 1:38 PM
I am wandering wound in the part of the world that has Varney and unable to move to another part. There is a bird or a bat in Varney and I can use it to fly but as a bird cannot leave town. My active quests are: Empty mind, Locked werewolf, Vampire quest and Wizard stone but I think all of them are in another part of the world.

Please help

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on May 20, 11 10:43 PM
deja vu for me as well... I have a database of the games I played so I know I have not played Pahelika.... could it have been re-released with another name? I KNOW I played it before. Bought it on a shopping spree when all games were 4.99 (can not resist) but do not regret. Having fun still!

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on May 20, 11 10:43 PM
deja vu for me as well... I have a database of the games I played so I know I have not played Pahelika.... could it have been re-released with another name? I KNOW I played it before. Bought it on a shopping spree when all games were 4.99 (can not resist) but do not regret. Having fun still!

posted in Jane Angel: Templar Mystery on Nov 20, 10 9:23 PM
I was on the fence about this game - the trial caught my attention well enough, but I was not sure if I wanted to actually buy it --- I have about 20 BF games to try. So I checked the reviews. And I was sold. A game that good made by the two developers? The developers who actually take time to read the players opinions and respond to them? You bet I will put my 6.99 into their piggy bank!
As soon as I post this message, I am buying it.

Eugene - keep up the good work.

And to those of you complaining of spelling errors, I challenge you to include in your comments a perfectly grammatical and perfectly spelled sentence in Russian. Welcome to global economy, people!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator