Posts created by smfmmom

posted in The Omega Stone: Riddle of the Sphinx II on May 26, 09 9:40 AM
did you get the 2 scrolls? try doing opposite might be doing wrong left of right

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on May 24, 09 4:29 AM
when your upstairs put the lamp on the stand then the door opens you you get the dust

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 2, 09 7:00 AM
the fix worked for me too just finished the trail version and now downloading the full version tyvm

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 2, 09 6:36 AM
where do i find the poem

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 2, 09 5:16 AM
so is there no way to fix the black screen thing? I am having the same problem. I have windows xp it says windows xp/vista

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Apr 1, 09 2:11 AM
did you hit above the cave twice, bear goes in, then hit the rock on the other side twice that blocks the bear in

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 1, 09 8:13 AM
thanks will try that

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 1, 09 5:00 AM
i need help getting that treasure box on the ruin lsland can and one tell me how to get it please

posted in Totem Tribe on Jan 29, 09 1:09 PM
can anyone tell me exactly where to put the bird coin i have tried a few places and ended up having to fix everything i built

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 26, 08 1:27 PM
i got the telpone light thing and found the number but its not working what do you hear when you call the number ?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 26, 08 12:39 PM
I tried the number in the ginger bread house and i just get nothing anyone know the right number right now i am totally stuck and can go anywhere in the game and that might help and i cant find the bucket how do you open the bear?

posted in Nancy Drew Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses on Nov 20, 08 6:31 AM
click the stick then move mouse aroud to find snakes then the second you see one click it then go back click stick and keep going till they are all caught some are hard to see and its not just snakes you need to find look for other reptiles too

posted in Azada ™ on Aug 28, 08 12:46 PM
yes you will know its in the end

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator