Posts created by Deahna

posted in Solitaire Egypt on May 21, 13 12:47 PM
Not sure if this is going to be a buy for me or not. I love Seven Seas and Avalon Legends and I like the colourful graphics on this, too. The gameplay is easy and smooth and I haven't come across any bugs so far.

BUT the more interesting the layout the smaller the cards. Makes it really hard to relax while playing and impossible to see what's below if visible. Why have the wild cards and joker have to be this huge compared to them? They even overlapped the cards on the layout sometimes.

The solution with the hidden thing where the building materials add up isn't very helpful either as I can never see at a glance if I have reached the level's minimum goal or not. Also don't understand about the gods yet and miss a shop to decide for myself which power-ups I might like to have. What reason is there to collect a score?

Please, do add at least a choice of cards with bigger numbers and more subdued graphics so they are still quite visible when small. Then this will be very likely a buy.

posted in Seven Seas Solitaire on Mar 18, 13 1:29 PM
Thanks so much to the developers first and foremost for getting a grip on this game and to BFG for giving the new version a go.

Installed it over the existing version some days ago without any problems (kept the existing scores and all). I have to admit that I was sceptical at first so kept my own scores on paper. After they tallied for two or three stages I was happy everything was ok and I haven't had a glitch since.

Again, thank you so much. Love this game and will happily recommend it now.

posted in Seven Seas Solitaire on Mar 4, 13 10:11 AM
Roman_ANAWIKI wrote:barregar: We added ability to replay hands. When you replay hand all your progress from the hand you just played is lost, so maybe that's the reason for the issues you mention. Anyway, we provided another fix for the game to BFG so maybe this will help you out (once it's released).

Roman, I can only second what others have said: It's not only a question of replaying a hand :-(

I never had the last version to compare with as I'm new to the game but I was very disappointed after I had a wonderful perfect with a 5x multiplier. I was told I had achieved the level's objectives (6000 gold/2 perfects) and had already scored over 11000 gold. Then I played the next hand but didn't get any stars for it as there were too many cards left. And my level scores were down to just above 6000 gold. Finally I made the level only just with 6124 gold.

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Sep 2, 11 10:43 AM
After reading the reviews that state that this a real p&c adventure I downloaded the game to trial it. Right after installing it told me that the trial has timed out. I never even started and I most certainly didn't download it before.

posted in Gobs of Fobs on Jan 2, 11 7:50 AM
Played Gobs of Fobs on a netbook for quite a while, then it crashed. Transfered it to my normal PC taking the saved data with me - but it restarted at level 1. Ok, played on for a while, said "save&quit", came back to it and again it restarted at level 1. I've repeated this twice now but no change. Otherwise the game is working fine. Any idea?

posted in Christmasville on Dec 22, 10 1:37 PM
Pummelchen36 wrote:Da ich nicht so gut Englisch kann möchte ich gerne das mittelwort vonvsefoton haben
vsefoton möchten sich........an sich reissen

... Weltherrschaft ...

posted in Forgotten Riddles: The Moonlight Sonatas on Nov 14, 10 2:21 AM
Not having seen this game before I was playing the trial before deciding to buy as DD. I was playing apprentice mode as I don't like timed games. I got as far as stage 2 and had still 25 or so clues to find. When I clicked on Servant's Quarters on the map the game suddenly told me that I had enough clues to advance to the next level and jumped back to the map. Now there are 2 hints left and two objects are hovering over the locations but no locations are open and no reaction to any clicks. I've still 17 minutes of the trial hour left.

Any tips how to get out of this jam?

posted in Cursed House on Oct 31, 10 7:10 AM
Game sounded interesting and I like to have untimed games for when I'm on the train or something and need to be able to take a break without losing the level.

But this one not only did not start on my netbook, it also crashed the graphics driver. Afterwards the netbook would only start up at 640x480. Thank you very much

posted in Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe on May 16, 10 5:10 AM
Could play first few levels without any problems, speeds ok and so's sound. My processor is an Intel Atom N450.

But: I can't see either top or bottom of the screen which means I can't see the timer and I can only exit the game using Alt + F4.

So if you are a netbook user, too, TRY it first. Maybe your screen res will be enough or you might be stuck like me.

posted in Azteca on Mar 22, 10 5:45 AM
Thank you for posting the tip about killing the game if you run out of time. If you don't play in windowed mode just hit Alt + F4 and the game will shut down.

I could do without the timer and when I come back to the gme after a lapse of time I could do with a bit more help, too. In fact it would have been nice to have the bonuses explained a bit more in detail. It took me about 20 levels to understand that I can actually influcence the direction of an explosion!

For those of you who like having games on netbooks: Azteca was very slow, even when the netbook options were set to high performance instead of energy saving.

posted in Anka on Mar 22, 10 5:34 AM
I'm not fond of developers promoting their own games like this. Personally, I don't see what's that bad about being ranked 31 and slide down to 44. There are some really great games (for me) around that never even made it in the Top 50! And there are some high-ranking games which I think should never have been released.

Having said that I did buy the game now, one reason being that I like to see developers taking an interest and helping with questions. Most others will just leave you standing in the rain.

Thank you for a p&c-adventure that runs on slower machines too. I'm quite a fan of those games but I refuse to buy a new comp every year just to meet requirements. I'll definitely spread the word.

posted in Bejeweled 2 Deluxe on Feb 12, 10 2:44 AM
Bought my version from the developers directly and don't have any problems. But I found I have to run in windowed mode, otherwise it's slow and the graphics poor.
My machine is a Medion Win 7 Home Premium, German edition.

posted in Druids - Battle of Magic on Jan 1, 10 7:39 AM
I'm running the newest version but although my comp exceeds the system requirements the game is still annoyingly slow. e.g. the tiles are not falling down they are crawling down.

Anyone else got that problem and knows how to solve it? I'd like to play this game to the end but I'd prefer not to go to sleep doing so.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator