Posts created by bluepaint6

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Feb 25, 18 1:51 PM
I can't get past level 21. I have everything done but it does not end to go to level 22.

HELP

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Feb 16, 18 4:50 PM
How do I build a bank then the cement factory and repair the street to build the fast food place to feed the musicians?? I need the treesfor wood???

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars on Jul 2, 16 3:14 PM
Howdo you get them to hang glide? I keep running out of rocks?

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Mar 30, 14 6:37 PM
I can't get past level 21. How do I get all the bad guys so I can't plant the flowers?

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Mar 29, 14 1:12 PM
My game keeps freezing. It will play for awhile and then freeze, what can I do.

Bluepaint6

posted in Cradle of Persia on Jan 20, 14 10:13 AM
I just turned 71 and this game is the hardest I have ever played. I keep having to do 72 over, over and over. ahhhh. I'm ready to blow it up. Can't get past level72 and it takes me back to start over. Stupid game.

posted in Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition on Jan 13, 14 10:33 AM
I can't get level 40 done. I run out of money, what can I do?

Bluepaint6

posted in Farmscapes on Sep 6, 13 6:22 PM
I'm stuck or the game is frozen. What do I do now

Thanks

Bluepaint6

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sleepless Star on Apr 25, 13 9:28 PM
This game is tough. Chapter 5 board 6 has fog and fire bowls. Can't get the fire to stay. Once fire going then get into the fog fire burns out and fog comes back.
What am I doing wrong.

Bluepaint6

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sleepless Star on Apr 25, 13 9:19 PM
Thanks. I finally got the board done after a million times. lol Now to figure out Chapter 5 board 6 path finding board

Thanks
bluepaint6

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sleepless Star on Apr 25, 13 2:11 PM
I have tried so many times I going to give up. I'm 70 and this board has been the hardest game I have played on BF games. I need help in this chapter. how do I get all of the jewels gone, and the board to turn gold?

Bluepaint6

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sleepless Star on Apr 8, 13 3:36 PM
Well I finally got to chapter 5 but can't get past board evasion. Those little flat rock with the face I can't get them in a row and the little things that climb up there are to many of them help.

bluepaint6

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sleepless Star on Mar 25, 13 6:38 PM
forgot to give the right chapter 14 evasion board. this is really hard. I have done in lines of 3 across the board at a lost.

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sleepless Star on Mar 25, 13 6:33 PM
Thanks Angelfish. Got past that now I can't get past the next one that has 2 of those disks that climb up the board. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks

bluepaint6

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sleepless Star on Mar 24, 13 12:45 PM
Thanks for the help in Ch. 2. But I'm still in Ch. 2 @evasion tutorial board 12. I can't get past this. Also when I have finished this board I can't get back to it the game either is frozen or something is going on with it. It just stops and I can't see anything except a brown screen, can't go forward or backward. What is the deal and how to I finish this session.

Thanks
Bluepaint6

posted in Jewel Quest: The Sleepless Star on Mar 5, 13 10:34 AM
'm past chapter 2 stuck on chaper can't get the order so I can go on. I have tried hundreds of times and I'm stuck. Any ideas for chapter 9.

Thanks

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Feb 8, 13 8:21 AM
Found the water for the gas tank

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Feb 7, 13 7:59 AM
Where do yo find the water for the the gas tank. Need to thaw it out.

Thanks

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Feb 6, 13 1:12 PM
can't find any water to put n the teakettle

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Four Aces on Jan 16, 13 11:23 AM
Got the meta ball. NOW I'M STUCK with the punch card and the code4755. I did it in reverse put in the code then the card what do I do now????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator