Posts created by James_Kit

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on May 4, 15 3:27 AM
What DK says. Eventually you can quit Avalon (or any Windows app) by pressing ALT and F4 at the same time.

posted in Magic Heroes: Save Our Park on May 2, 14 6:30 AM
It looks like Stars are connected with points. To get more stars simply get more points on a single level. In timed mode you get extra points for time left.

posted in Mystery Riddles on Apr 7, 14 3:17 AM
Kamali, once you're done with picross levels try Fill-a-pix. It's not really Minesweeper, although for some people the board might look similar. It's a bit different than picross and very fun.

posted in Arizona Rose and the Pirates' Riddles on Jul 18, 12 2:29 AM
It took me way over 10 hours to finish Arizona Rose in casual mode (easy mode). If someone made it in 10 hours then I must congratulate to that person. Either genius or didn't watch the clock ;-)

Anyway, now I am playing in hard mode and already are in for over 10 hours and still not finished the game. Great replay value.

posted in Arizona Rose and the Pirates' Riddles on Jul 11, 12 1:28 AM
Maybe try restarting your computer? Hopefully devs will sort it out soon.

posted in Arizona Rose and the Pirates' Riddles on Jul 5, 12 2:38 AM
No worries, the timer is just for telling you how long your taking. You can play at your own pace.

posted in Arizona Rose and the Pirates' Riddles on Jul 5, 12 2:15 AM
This is the best nonogram or picross game I ever played. It has grids starting from 5x5 in easy mode for those that are not familiar with this games, and from 10x10 in hard mode, and the difficulty increases to 25x25. Beside nonogram levels there are also hidden object scenes, inlay puzzles and one more I don't know how to call.

The story is very well blended into the game. Art is very good. I bought it after demoing it and don't regret.

posted in The Bluecoats: North vs South on May 29, 12 4:50 AM
It's remake of classic hit game and it is still as fun as it was in the old days. It's one of the very few trials I played longer than 15 minutes. There are new elements introduced in this remake (ie. taking over the fort looks different).

I had to buy it

posted in Wonderland Solitaire on Mar 20, 12 9:01 AM
This is a one star game for me. I wish developers would add some cookies to it, but they didn't. It looks like a game made with minimum effort. You'll definitely do better playing Avalon Legends Solitaire - much much better game.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on May 4, 11 4:53 AM
To score a lot of points you need perfects with high multiplier value.

Do you have upgrades? Buy upgrade that lets you do x7 multiplier and the one that makes your multiplier start a bit full (so it's x1.3 instead of x1.0). Also, buy extra deck cards and wild cards. Perfect combined with high multiplier can earn you 3000-5000 points in a single hand.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on May 1, 11 9:30 AM
It let's you make higher multiplier, x7 instead of x5, and this let's you score more points. Of course you need to make few combos to fill the multiplier.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on Apr 26, 11 7:46 AM
Unless you bought "Runes of Avalon" power up the hints disappear after 3 hands and you can turn them off in the first pop up on the first level.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on Apr 26, 11 7:40 AM
Sorry to hear that. Do you have upgrades? Buy upgrade that lets you do x7 multiplier and the one that makes your multiplier start a bit full (so it's x1.3 instead of x1.0). Also, buy extra deck cards and wild cards. Perfect combined with high multiplier can earn you 3000-5000 points in a single hand.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on Apr 26, 11 7:37 AM
It's possible... it's possible to do 30 in a row. Just plan ahead and make use of wild cards. If you don't have any, buy some at Magic Store. Using Wild Card adds 1 to your combo counter and let's you clear other cards from the table too.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on Apr 22, 11 6:02 AM
You can use Wild Cards any time, but keep in mind, that you can play them on any card on the foundation and have to follow with one higher or lower, not the other way around. So if you have #5 on the foundation, you can play #9 wild card (or any other), and if you play #9 wild card, you need to follow it with #8 or #10 (or any other wild card).

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on Apr 22, 11 4:08 AM
This is very good game. It was a buy for me. I can play it for long hours. The power ups are fun too, a lot of them.

Try the game, you won't regret it

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on Apr 20, 11 1:37 PM
Do you have any tips you can share? Here are mine:

Each wild card used seems to count towards combo, so it's much easier to make big combos.

When you have two same cards that you can play and one of them is magic, it's better to play magic one because you get double points for them.

And you can sell back power ups without penalty, which is great. Well, except for wild card.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on Apr 20, 11 1:32 PM
There are many power ups, which one do you have in mind?

It seems that they are auto enabled. You just buy them and they work. Like rabit foot, it gives you extra cash for completing hands. Or wild cards, you buy them and they are added to the set of available wild cards.

If you are stuck on some levels you might want to buy wild cards to make clearing goals easier. Each wild card used seems to count towards combo, so it's much easier to make big combos.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on Apr 19, 11 4:08 AM
Just bought it I love the game. I usually play match-3 games, **** games from time to time, but this game plays so nice that I might add solitaire games to my favorite genres.

The art is very well done, music is very good (only on title screen and story). During play you hear birds, animals, wind, ambient sounds generally. It adds a lot to the game.

There seems to be a lot of levels. 10 hands per level and 20 or more levels gives at least 200 levels.

OK, time to get back to the game

posted in Spring Bonus on Apr 15, 11 5:14 AM
I like this game very much. It has that something magic hard to define. The art is very nice and I like those big chips. They are sooo cute. There are many power ups too.

If you played Unwell Mell, or Wizard of Oz, then you'll be happy to hear that Spring Bonus was made by the same person as those 2.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator