Posts created by slotfish

posted in Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 13 2:27 AM
This game was fantastic and I even liked the music. Thank you for a nice afternoon I had playing it.

posted in Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 13 5:24 AM
well i also downloaded 4 times and keep getting very slow lagging cursor so thats it for me no game

posted in The Missing: Island of Lost Ships on Dec 29, 12 6:21 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition on Dec 11, 12 3:19 AM
I was missing one thank you so much for your input

posted in Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition on Dec 10, 12 1:53 AM
thank you i will go back and look

posted in Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition on Dec 9, 12 3:27 PM
i also can't move the pictures any suggestions anyone?

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Nov 22, 12 3:14 PM
everything in my inventory disapeared came back now its gone . so much for $5 maybe nextime

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 12 7:45 AM
well I installed and uninstalled this game 3 times with the black bars and all. Gave up no buy for me.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 12 12:01 PM
all i get is black bars on the top and bottom dontw know what to do?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 12 3:47 AM
I also have the black bars up and down and it wont let me change boo hoo

bfgSeine i tried that and it is gone for the hidden objects i only see 8 of the 12 and then I have to use the hint button to see what is missing.

I dont see everything on the bottom am really mad.the cursor is all goofy what is going on?

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Jack the Ripper on Sep 12, 12 2:12 AM
Thanks you for the input Valdy I am not even going to try the game and I agree there is always Thurs.

posted in The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus on Sep 9, 12 11:16 AM
I just finished the game what a nice surprise I really enjoyed the colors and the scenes were very nicely drawn and colorful. I hope to see more games from this company.

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 12 3:12 PM
Not my style sorry ERS and Big Fish

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Aug 13, 12 2:57 AM
well i am enjoying the game just wish I could get out of it instead of having to close it down

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Aug 11, 12 3:44 AM
I also can't exit the game

I also had troubles click on the crow and everything froze had to uninstall it after cold booting the computer will try again later.

I also got profile corrupt and had to start all over

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Book of Oracles on Jun 30, 12 12:16 PM
this game is just a good as the other Its a keeper.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator