Posts created by d0080b

posted in Lost in the City on Oct 1, 11 12:30 PM
Bpup wrote:I use the word "nut" all the time to describe one of my sisters. If you knew her, you'd use it too.

Count me in as one of the anti-PC crowd, though, when it's carried to ridiculous extremes, such as "vertically-challenged" for "short". But in some instances it has served to make us more aware of our word choices and the thoughtless hurt some words cause. What irks me the most is the use of the word "retard"; I despise the use of that word. When I was a kid, I was a playmate of a girl with Down's Syndrome, and a sweeter girl you couldn't find, I hated when other kids called her that.

I always try to remember, "There but for the grace of God, go I", and have tried to impress that on the kidlets in my family.

Just for the record.... I'm still nuts about you Bpup!

posted in 4 Elements II on Sep 27, 11 9:40 AM
I just bought it... THANKS you guys for "advertising" the Soft release!!

posted in 4 Elements II on Sep 27, 11 6:23 AM
bella81762 wrote:doo, a soft release, is a 2nd release along with the TGT, if you scroll down on the homepage, you will see the regular release, ie, Them, the summoning, and under that is a soft release, the match 3 game, it is usually not mentioned by mudrock, and a lot of people miss it, because we know what the new release is from TGT

Thanks, bella... I've never noticed them... but I'll sure be looking for them now!!

posted in 4 Elements II on Sep 27, 11 6:20 AM
joyce2121 wrote:
d0080b wrote:What's a soft release?

A new game that is released without ever being "Tomorrow's
Game Today". It can be found on the left hand side of
the Home Page, near the bottom. The second of "Today's
New Releases".

Thank you, Joyce.

posted in 4 Elements II on Sep 27, 11 6:19 AM
Aka21 wrote:Thanks, Joyce.
I saw this in my Daily Game Splash email. I enjoyed the first one so I will demo this one.

(soft release: a game is released without fanfare or hoopla )

Thanks!

posted in 4 Elements II on Sep 27, 11 6:14 AM
What's a soft release?

Beautifully put scarletgunn, and right on point!!!

posted in Bejeweled 2 Deluxe on Aug 4, 11 6:44 PM
Used to be addicted to this but found Bloom and let it go... Good game tho.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Aug 4, 11 3:34 PM
CozyOne wrote:Thanks, I think I'm just out of luck with this one! I'll try some other games.

Try Dire Grove.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Aug 4, 11 3:32 PM

Right, thedodonextdoor... I want to know too. I want a complete collection of this series. You should try Dire Grove.... beautiful graphics as well.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Aug 4, 11 3:29 PM
Hear that, aprilseth!!! Aren't the graphics fabulous?!!

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Aug 4, 11 3:26 PM
Yep, I agree with you, ginge18. They're both good games. You will enjoy playing each of them a couple of times. Have fun!

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Aug 4, 11 3:23 PM
Yep, I agree with you, Edith67. It is does have beautiful artwork and its a game that you will enjoy playing more than once. Have fun!!!

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Aug 4, 11 3:21 PM
Yep, I agree with you, gpsart. It is a good game and one that you will enjoy playing more than once. Have fun!!

posted in Amazon Quest on Aug 4, 11 3:14 PM

Don't know, I gave up they were sooooo annoying! Hope you make it past them.

posted in Amazing Adventures: The Caribbean Secret on Aug 4, 11 3:11 PM
Yes, seaanemon, I totally agree... it's like going on a cheap vacation... no airfare!!

Too dull for me.... way too much dialog, shoddy effects not very challenging at all. Felt more like a history conspiriacy theory dissertation rather than a game. No fun.

Way to go RainbowExplorer.... thanks for passing on the important update. I tried the demo and didn't buy... if I had, I would definately want my money back or want to know if an upgraded version was in the works. THANK YOU, I know other fishies will benefit from your post. .

Very childish type game ... can't force myself to finish the demo. An irritating little fairy with the high-pitched voice flies around telling you every move to make ? ... nothing enjoyable about that. Not into this game at all. UNINSTALLED!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 17, 11 4:07 PM
lovintnt wrote:
d0080b wrote:Can't anyone start a thread? If you don't like what you see.... start one that you want. I enjoy the C&R as they are... don't want them limited to just those who have finished the game.

I think I did. As I said previously, I never asked to limit the C&R thread, just asked for another one.

Oh yeah, guess you did. It must have been the "tone" of your initial post that ruffled my fins.... I'm gonna swin out of this thread. SPLASH.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator