Posts created by petrinov

posted in Jewel Match Royale 2: Rise of the King on Apr 4, 18 4:35 PM
RE; GREEN GEMS
how do I collect the green gems so I can play Mah Jong?? There is nothing I can see explaining how you get them and I've completed about 10 levels and don't have one yet ?????

ice
 posted in MatchVentures on Sep 25, 17 5:15 PM
I really want to like and play this game, but I am finding it confusing, going from room to room etc. It seems sort of complicated, and I don't want to buy and not do it. Am I just being overly stunned??

posted in 5 Star Rio Resort on Aug 7, 17 12:00 PM
what top block are you talking about?? The "cross" of tiles to the left has the top tile open already. Where do you use the two hammers? I can't get it figured out either!!

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 17 12:00 PM
This is a wonderful, light feeling, fun kind of HO game. Love it!! Thank you so much to the developers for bringing something that is like a breath of fresh air!! It's about time we got away from all the doom and gloom games. An absolute must for people who like it soft and intriguing.

posted in The Secret Order: Bloodline Collector's Edition on Jun 17, 17 5:36 PM
The monkey plays such a slim part in the game it's ridiculous that it's there, so you don't have to worry about dealing with the monkey.

posted in The Secret Order: Bloodline Collector's Edition on Jun 17, 17 10:06 AM
Just to reconfirm what a good game this is. Something to really sink your teeth into! By the way Rainworm - no need to worry about the monkey. Haven't found him to be obtrusive at all. Excellent game finally!!!

posted in The Secret Order: Bloodline Collector's Edition on Jun 17, 17 7:18 AM
Wow, dare I say I am excited to see this game! Finally, something to sink our teeth into! Almost all of the Collector Editions are same old, same old, but this one has plenty going on. It's a buy for me!!

posted in Atlantic Quest 3 on May 25, 17 9:36 AM
I can't see anywhere in the instructions how you get rid of the two tiles that are on the left and right side of the grid. (One on each side). It doesn't say what you need to do in order to break those squares. I've got all the bubble items done and they are gone, but can't figure out how to get those two squares. Anybody tell me what I'm missing?

Wow, all I can say is this is like a breath of fresh air!!!!! These developers seem to understand that we are very tired of the same old, same old when it comes to collector's editions. This is so fresh, I am playing as slowly as I can to take everything in. Great game, so well worth the price. Keep it up you guys. I purchased it without even trying it when I saw who it was by. You won't regret this purchase!!!

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 17 11:11 PM
I don't see any morphing objects in the guide, but it says there are morphing objects. Does anyone know what they are?

posted in Whispered Secrets: Song of Sorrow Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 16 6:32 AM
This particular game to me is pretty lame. I don't understand how this is chosen as a collector edition. With the cost of playing games, I have to be very careful with what I choose to buy, and this one isn't it. Not even as good as a regular game.

Sorry Valdy, I always agree with your reviews, but not on this one.
Was so hoping for a good one for the weekend.

Has anyone seen where the morphing objects are? Strategy guide doesn't show any hints.

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 16 3:37 PM
I have to tell you after reading most reviews thought I wouldn't even try this game. But, I did and I must say it has piqued my interest. You are not going to see the normal taken by the hand and told what to do every time you make a move here. I have found this rather interesting, so this will be a buy for me.
As for the codes no longer working, BF offers sales every week, so put it to the side until a sale is on. That's what I'm doing. This game is sort of refreshing compared to all the other games out there.

thanks Valdy. so nice to see you back and you are so helpful!

Does anyone know how many morphing objects there are in the game? They don't show anything in the guide, but in HO screen I see one. Are they just in the HO? How many?

Thanks

posted in Haunted Hotel: Silent Waters Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 16 2:11 AM
Valdy: So nice to see your name back again. Couldn't wait to see your reviews in prior times. Hope to see you around a lot again!

magmitch wrote:There are 12 in the HOPs

Thanks so much for taking the time to post back! Much appreciated.

Where are they? and how many?

[Removed by Moderator]

Well, it seems like I may be in the minority,but compared to what has been coming out lately as Collector Editions, I am thoroughly enjoying this game for a change!! You have to give it a try in order to form an opinion.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator