Posts created by jewel47

Hello,

The mouse appears above the mannequin on the far left side. The mannequin is wearing the orange and yellow dress with the yellow neck strap.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 17 6:51 AM
sunshine968 wrote:I'm having the same problem, I have nothing left to buy for the level but I can't get back to the shop and I can beat the score but I don't get the diamond anyone have a tip on how to get by this one?

Hello,

I could really use some help with this level. I have bought everything and I click on the energy drink a lot during the level. I complete the level and I still don't get the diamond. Is this a glitch? How do I get the diamond?

Thanks for any help!

jorob716 wrote:I have finished all but this challenge. Cannot find the mice as my mice don't squeak until I see one and click on them. I have been on this one, if you count the total hours, approximately a day. I am about to uninstall the game and give up. I have gotten down to one mouse short several times but am not able to make the monetary goal. Is there a secret. I'm usually pretty good at these games and love all the Delicious ones but have never had such a problem finishing. HELP!!!!!

How did you find all of the mice? I have been playing on expert for days and I can't get them all.

Help!

I have been playing this game on expert level and I can't get the final mouse. I read the messages where people said there is a mouse on the left side but exactly where on the left side? How do you know it is there if you can't see any of it? I have played this level so many times and I can't complete it because I am always missing one mouse. Frustration!

Thanks for any help!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Oct 5, 15 7:05 PM
Is there ever going to be fix for the issue with selecting other locations? It is has been a problem that has been flagged for a long time.

posted in Country Tales on Oct 5, 15 6:12 PM
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I had totally forgotten that chapels provide happiness! I was racking my brain on what I could do to increase happiness and in the back of my mind I was thinking that there must be something else but I couldn't figure it out. Thank you so much!

posted in Country Tales on Oct 5, 15 6:00 AM
I am stuck on trying to get the 100 smiles in time. I can complete the railroad in plenty of time but I can't get the smiles. Any tips or hints that you can give, would be extremely appreciated!

Thanks!

posted in Heart's Medicine: Season One on Jul 14, 15 5:26 PM
A person has to be at each station, all at the same time. So if you have 6 stations, you need 6 people, with one on each station.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Jul 12, 15 10:44 PM
Adding my two cents in. I have the same issue where I cannot go back to play any of the garden levels. I tried clicking the tabs at the top and I am not able to get to the garden level. I can't get all of the trophies because I must have missed the mouse on the first level and I can't replay the level, It is frustrating when you can't complete a game due to a glitch.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 15 8:09 AM
GameLvr30 wrote:I hope this explains things a little better than they have been previously. In the Standard Edition of the game, there would only be Levels 1-50. The CE has the additional 10 Levels (51-60) already included.

I understand where the confusion is coming from because I don't know how the developers would make a SE without losing some of the story since the last 10 levels flow into the ending of the game. Maybe they never intended to make a SE version. It appears that doesn't matter though because BF is only receiving the Collector's Edition from the developers anyway.

Thank you so much for clearing that up! I thought there were additional levels beyond the 60. I absolutely agree with that the last 10 levels flow into the story and it doesn't make since that a SE wouldn't wrap up the story.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 15 8:02 AM
aimeesuzy wrote:
jewel47 wrote:
aimeesuzy wrote:I have unlocked everything, used all the products but the cupcake bean bag chair is still locked and says 110/112. I can't figure out what I'm missing.

Hmm, did you try putting the different balloons on the menu, the different oars for the kayak and different buildable items like the birdhouse? You may to go through each theme and try all of the items again.

I tried this with every item and still nothing

I am sorry but I can't think of anything else. There must be a couple of items that you haven't put on the menu. It is a tedious process but you can try once again going through and adding every product to the menu. It is easy to miss a drink or balloon so be thorough with the process.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 8, 15 11:22 PM
aimeesuzy wrote:I have unlocked everything, used all the products but the cupcake bean bag chair is still locked and says 110/112. I can't figure out what I'm missing.

Hmm, did you try putting the different balloons on the menu, the different oars for the kayak and different buildable items like the birdhouse? You may to go through each theme and try all of the items again.

bfgWaimea wrote:Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to clarify that the bonus content for this Collector's Edition are comprised of an extra restaurant, wallpapers, and concept art. When you click on the "extras" section of the game, you'll see those three things listed at the top of the screen. You should be able to toggle through those three by clicking on them. Since the extra restaurant levels are played at the end of the game (the last 10 levels), you'll only see pictures of those levels in the "extras" section.

bfgWaimea

Hello,

Thanks for your response but I am still don't quite understand. Are there more than 60 levels to the game? I completed the game and went to the extras tab and the extra levels button is ticked. How do I play find and play these extra levels? I exit the extra tab and I don't see any new levels.

Did you complete the entire game? I had to complete level 60 to get the last amount I needed.

On the left hand side there is a button that says 'Menu" , click on that. You should be able to click directly on the items before you start the level so change the items.

I just wanted to warn people about the problem with this level. If I complete the required number of repairs and there is still a broken item, I am then unable to repair that item and cook anything on it. It is very difficult to complete this level with 3 stars when one of the appliances is permanently broken.

I had to play this level a dozen or more times to get the timing just right so that I complete the diamond requirements and not be left with broken appliances so that I am unable to complete the orders.

There is a problem with this level. If I complete the required number of repairs and there is still a broken item, I am then unable to repair that item and cook anything on it. It is very difficult to complete this level with 3 stars when one of the appliances is permanently broken.

remykarol wrote:All my products have been unlocked, but no one will order the Fruity Water in the Farmers Market (level 35). This has prevented me from completing the game and receiving the trophy also. Played numerous times with no avail. Hope this bug is fixed soon.

Hello,

I completed the game and got all of the trophies. It doesn't matter if anyone orders the drink. Put it on the menu and start a level, you don't need to finish the level or serve the drink. It only matters that you have it on the menu.

Also I had products that I had unlocked but never used on the menu. You have to go back and put those products on the menu. Like I said before you don't even have to play the level or serve the items, they just need to be on the menu. You can set the menu up and start the level and immediately quit. Keep cycling through all of the menu items and you will get trophy.

I went to the last level of each location and set the menu, started the game and then quit the level. Then I set the menu with all different items and started the game and then quit. Be sure that you have used all items at least once in a set menu. When you finish one location, go to the last level in another location and start the set menu process again.

You will get the the unlock trophy is you do this.

I played through to level 60 and don't see any extra level for the collectors edition. I went to the extra tab and there is nothing there. Is 60 levels all you get in the collector's edition>

posted in Royal Envoy 3 on Jul 27, 14 6:36 AM
Hello,

Thank you so very much!!! Your tips were fantastic and helped me to complete the last few achievements! You are a legend shoelesshs!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator