Posts created by plume

I believe you need an adventure game and not a casual game, you should try

- Sherlock Holmes The Awakened;
- Sherlock Holmes and the Silver Earring;
- Sherlock Holmes versus Arsene Lupin;
- Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the ripper,

I believe you'll love those games is you like quality stories and good character development.

posted in Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island on Mar 8, 10 6:19 AM
Eden quest is certainly not a Frogwares game.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 11, 09 12:08 PM
thanks for the tip.
It didn't work but... I just let you know that I can download the game from home. But at work... it didn't work. Well, I have not to play at work! (though I swear I play only during my pause)

Have fun!

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 11, 09 4:26 AM
Hi,
I played the demo and loved it. Everything worked smoothly so I bought the game. I was very happy.
But then, the download (for the full version) didn't work. It said Error. I disable my Firewall, I also deleted the game and try to upload again. I was able to download only the demo...
Do you have a solution? I'm quite sad as I never had any problems on other games. I must add thatthe same day I downloaded Princess Isabella without any download problem.
Thanks for help!
Plume

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 25, 09 3:53 PM
Maybe you need to update your video card drivers, BFG support can help you.

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 25, 09 2:20 PM
you can just do alt+tab to switch to any other window. why would you need a pause button, the game does not have a timer?

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Apr 5, 09 9:36 AM
Do you know you have a hint system in the game that leads you step by step to the solution? it's the question mark in the inventory.

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Apr 5, 09 9:33 AM
Also :Mr Arneson in New Orleans is named after Dave Arneson, the other creator of D&D. Kunz in the Asylum wrote famous pieces for AD&D. There are two references of Monty Python's Holy Grail movie in the documents.

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Apr 5, 09 9:20 AM
a european country whose flag is a white cross on a red background?

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Mar 29, 09 12:09 AM
You can play with mouse in first person as well, just keep the the left mouse button pressed to go forward, and also press caps lock to run and move faster. you don't have to touch your keyboard except if you want to save or load.

you can play first or third person (I prefer third) and I find the game great in all aspects.

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Mar 24, 09 8:41 AM
hello, you can also scroll with your mouse roll and items will appear on the upper right corner, you don't have to do to the inventory even.

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Mar 22, 09 2:40 PM
it's the standard view by default, just press R or middle mouse button.

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Mar 22, 09 2:25 PM
Hello, start the game, and maybe try to lower graphics details or texture size in the options, then exit, relaunch the game and load before that sequence. your comp might run out of memory when changing the scene, and leads to crash.

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Mar 22, 09 1:39 PM
In Sherlock Holmes : the Awakened, you can play in third person, you don't suffer from motion sickness at all.

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Mar 22, 09 12:49 PM
You don't need to play first person, you can play the game completely third person, like Dracula Origin. so even if you feel sea sickness when playing another game, you won't feel it in Sherlock Holmes : the Awakened

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Mar 22, 09 11:53 AM
You know you can use space bar to see hints it saves a lot of time and frustration if you don't like pixel hunting.

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Mar 22, 09 10:33 AM
Bren sommer, when the game installed did you accept installation of the latest direct X and nivdia physX drivers? if not it might be the answer.

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Mar 22, 09 8:18 AM
just press escape to reach main menu and you can save there.

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Mar 22, 09 5:38 AM
in the inventory, there is a "?" mark it leads to the progressive walkthrough of the game, you can't be lost with it!

posted in Dracula Origin on Dec 24, 08 2:27 AM
The dev kindly posted for us instructions and wallpapers on their site, I'm not sure how to put links here on the forum so the developer name is Frogwares.

Cheers

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator