Posts created by unitedred7

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 13 5:49 AM
I have tried 3 times this morning to download this game a message comes up with error download. I give up !

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 12 2:53 AM
The worst MCF so far, what on earth have they done to my favourite game series. The graphics are cheap and the whole feeling of the previous games has gone. Unfortunately I didn't trial this game but paid for it and downloaded what a mistake, I only played 20mins and got bored. If you are expecting Shadow Lake to be like Dire Grove forget it !! Very disappointed.

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Nov 1, 11 5:09 AM
Same problem happening with me on page 6, courses not opening. Have the developers actually checked this game, I'm going to have to reinstall the game, but I don't have a lot of confidence that its fixed.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Oct 26, 11 5:34 AM
Having the same problem getting stuck at 48% download, I'm giving up.

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 11 3:58 AM
I like the game, but 40 mins into it a message came up saying " Thanks for playing the demo now buy the full version "

That's a funny 120 min demo anyone else had this message ?

posted in Frankenstein: The Dismembered Bride on Sep 1, 11 12:08 AM
Just one word ' Aweful'

posted in Crime Solitaire on Aug 29, 11 4:28 AM
I like Solitaire games and this one is different, before I knew it the trial had run out will buy this with one of my credits.

Can't wait though for Fairway Solitaire 2, this is still my favourite.

posted in Trade Mania on Aug 23, 11 5:34 AM
Yes I did, but now the game keeps freezing and its not my computer, I play a lot of games and it never happens, fed up now

posted in Trade Mania on Aug 23, 11 5:29 AM
Getting so far into the game and it locks up, fed up enjoying this one. Big Fish or someone please fix this.

My downloaded trial doesn't say its the CE is this right folks ?

Thank you for the warning I don't mind one or two, but this sounds like my worst nightmare, I've already uninstalled the trial, even though I was enjoying the game !

posted in Farmscapes on Feb 17, 11 12:17 AM
Having the same problem, I know its not my computer. I'm reluctant to buy the game because of this, can the developers sort the loading problem out. The games not bad though I enjoyed Gardenscapes.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 17, 10 4:52 AM
My hint button won't work either, wasted nearly 20mins on one HOG scene, please fix.

posted in The Inquisitor on May 31, 10 2:58 AM
Got bored of this game after half hour too much chat not enough action, deleted already, shame it sounded good.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Trail of the Twister on May 29, 10 2:22 AM
Thanks, I love ND games.

posted in Fairway Solitaire on May 28, 10 12:09 AM
Loved this game as well, all the courses can be completed just stick in there, don't give up. I shall start again soon.

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Apr 2, 10 9:17 AM
Really enjoying this game

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 10 1:49 AM
Thank you Okami I hate them glad you told us, I won't be buying this game. I wish developers wouldn't do this, a lot of people have phobias especially spiders I wll uninstall the game right now, shame I was enjoying it.

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 10 3:35 AM
Just downloaded no problems enjoying the game, great graphics, will wait a while until I decide to buy CE want to make sure there are no technical issues with it.

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 10 3:29 AM
Just downloaded it, played for half hour everything fine, I have Win XP professional. Downloaded on IE 8.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator