Posts created by tillybaby

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 15 2:12 AM
Same as a lot of people on here. As soon as the bridge is finished the game closes and kicked me off so I did it again and same thing. It's annoying as this is right at the start of the bonus chapter

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 15 3:10 AM
It seems were are all having the same problem with the sieve and gold nugget as I too cannot carry on with this game. I am running windows 8 And please don't ask me to start from the beginning on yet another game because that's just plain boring.

posted in Beyond: Light Advent Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 15 10:59 PM
Many thanks for your reply

posted in Beyond: Light Advent Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 15 9:04 AM
Here's hoping that it's me being thick but once again I've been playing this game on and off all day and got to a part where you have to assemble a few parts to make a fishing rod which you then proceed to fish for the key to open a chest. No key!!! Everything was going really smoothly and now I am unable to move on at all because it's necessary to open this chest.

I really don't want to have to re start yet another game as it's becoming rather tedious and especially as there wasn't any discount on this game.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 15 1:44 AM
The same thing has happened to me too. The game froze on me. This is the second game in the past month I would have liked to have bought but with all these problems it's impossible. Wish I knew what was happening because apart from the CE editions the games that are released during the week are dire.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 15 1:51 AM
Was just about to purchase this game as I was really enjoying it when I came to a part where the map was black blocks, never mind I used to hint option instead but then the game became completely black with just the odd item lit up, it was as though my graphics card had given up the ghost but fortunately it hadn't.

I do hope this is soon fixed and am wondering if it's anything to do with the direct x?

I am using widows 8.

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 14 3:03 AM
Although I'm loathe to play game that holds my hand throughout I do find a small instruction would be good and all through this game I have been referring to my SG which isn't all that helpful tbh. Also I have now arrived at the bonus edition of the game and am completely stuck, I have a feeling it's a bug in the game as I have tried everything possible but nothing will work,

Like most of the players and posters on here I think I will uninstall the game and think really hard before I part with any cash in future whether it's a sale item or not.

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 14 2:10 AM
I must agree with everyone on here that has commented on the length of the demo, how on earth we are supposed to judge whether we like a game or if there are any immediate technical issues is beyond me, 26/27 minutes is laughable and although the game seemed to be a good game I certainly won't be buying it at the full price.

Hi, has anyone else had any problems on the hidden object area in chapter 3 where you have to collect four tiles? There isn't any way possible that I can get the fourth one from the canteen or is it me?

I am using windows 8. and I.E.10

posted in Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony Collector's Edition on Aug 3, 14 12:30 AM
Unfortunately I must agree with lots of other reviews on here that say it's boring and dated, I didn't even finish the demo which really does say a lot for me,
Instead I replayed a game I bought two years ago and seeing as I'd forgotten lots of things in it really enjoyed the experience and didn't cost a thing.

posted in Nevertales: Shattered Image Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 14 2:37 AM
Absolutely love this game and the developers have gone all out to make it different, there's still lots of hunting around to be done but not the boring junk pile stuff that really shouldn't be in games anymore in my opinion (For what its' worth)

Because of the way the story has been done there are so many different scenes too,

Really hope others enjoy the game as much as me,

Happy gaming folks.

posted in Nevertales: Shattered Image Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 14 2:33 AM
I too have windows 8.1 and it downloaded perfectly, I am a BFG member though so get the game a day earlier than non members. Good luck.

posted in Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition on May 15, 14 7:52 AM
Maybe it's just me but I would like to know if anyone else has encountered this problem and if they managed to fix it,

I am in chapter 3 near a bad tempered gargoyle and a branch across the road which apparently I have to use my machete on to chop it up but I don't have a machete anymore so mission is impossible. Up until this happened I was really enjoying the game,

Anyway I will wait and see if anyone else has the same

Thank you.

posted in Black Rainbow on May 13, 14 4:53 AM
I can't wait to play this game because I have loved both of the others and thank goodness there aren't any hidden objects, not that there's anything wrong with them but just too many, must go my game has finished downloading

posted in Mexicana: Deadly Holiday on Apr 27, 14 2:47 AM
I have just finished this game and fortunately didn't encounter any technical issues. This game is one of the best I have played for a long time now and that includes all the collectors editions that I always buy. At first I was a bit skeptical and didn't really 'get it' but as I progressed I really was extremely impressed,. The game play is brilliant and well thought out and all I can say is don't be put off by the first 30 mins. or so as I was. The game is a long one too.

posted in Violett on Apr 9, 14 1:55 AM
Agree with everything that has already been said. Had the game been a little easier to execute the actions then I think there would have been a really good game here but as it is at the moment it's so frustrating that I for one have better things to do with my life than spend ten minutes trying to open a door.

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 20, 14 2:13 AM
Like others on here my hint button only stayed on half full so I created another profile, started the game again on a medium setting and everything worked fine, having said that I didn't buy the game because there were far too many hidden object pages although some people love that sort of game and it is slightly different on some of the pages and the way you have to find things.

And again download issues. Still nowhere near able to play the game and it's now been 5 hours. Surely this isn't right?

posted in Shiver: Moonlit Grove Collector's Edition on May 2, 13 1:23 AM
My demo downloaded in 2 mins. Brilliant I thought they have finally fixed it. Bought the game and now it's downloaded 7% in 1.5hrs. Disgusting.
Why I keep putting up with this goodness knows. Living in hope I suppose.

47% and six hours later it's super fast isn't it?
At this rate it's going to be tomorrow and it's only the demo I'm trying to download. Goodness knows if it was the full game. It would only be 20% after six hours

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator