Posts created by mimiismags

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Aug 4, 13 2:22 PM
I cannot even install this game. It has been downloading for 30 minutes and is at 10%. This is my second time trying. the first time I got an error report that the number was not one of any on the list they provide for help. I think I will ask for a refund since so many seem to have problems playing.

posted in The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus on Sep 9, 12 1:45 PM
I loaded the trial and when I went to play it just said trial expired. Came here and see there are a lot of issues so I think this game is a pass for me.

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac on Sep 16, 11 6:59 AM
I am seriously thinking of cancelling my account for several reasons. Some of the games I have purchased I have had to get refunds for, I am extremely sick of all these nightmarish games and mental hospitals and vampires and I am sick of HOGs. I guess I have been playing them too long and now they bore me, I still like the ones where you have to put things together (FROG?) can't remember what that is called. I much prefer the more animated games like Dream Chronicles and of course the best was Azada which they have obviously decided not to ever make the third edition. I know I am ranting but I just looked at this game and sighed. On another note I agree that the new game manager has severely slowed installations.

posted in Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy on Jul 9, 11 8:48 AM
I have had the same thing happen as well. Has anyone contacted Customer Service?

posted in Dreamland on Jun 11, 11 4:32 PM
I also really loved this game. Very different as far as the puzzles and not to hard to follow. Wish we had more like these.

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 15, 11 8:00 AM
Someone was wondering about length. There are 5 levels and I didn't quite get the first level finished. Just about to enter the tunnel or whatever it is to put together the train. I really enjoyed it but I must admit I kept the walkthrough open all the time. Perhaps since this is a Russian developer and English might be an issue they do not give much story line and no tutorial and hope we can figure it out. Obviously the purchasers from BF thought we could. I think I will buy it just for the challenge with my game credit.

posted in Snark Busters: All Revved up on May 14, 11 7:48 AM
I was stuck the same as all of you and tried doing the tail first. Never even thought there was movement in the tail but it goes up then the legs and head and there is the tape!!! Thanks

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock on May 14, 11 6:08 AM
I am getting now that when I see that gloomy picture and it starts out telling you the premise of the story (someone loses a sister, brother, parent or child) it just seems all the same. Go to a haunted (house, hotel, cabin) and search. I find no story to follow at all and I am not even demoing these. They might be a good game but to me it is too much like the others. I personally like the fantasy ones, Snark or something with Magic in the title. That is just me but I am not bothering with these anymore, not even for the demo. I am still waiting for Azada 3 that was supposed to be out in mid 2010.

posted in Silent Scream: The Dancer on Apr 25, 11 6:52 AM
Like so many here, while downloading the demo, I come to the forum. Seems to be mixed on the reviews. I usually give the game the entire demo time but this one I deleted after 9 minutes. When I demo I don't waste my hour with the dialogue etc. but when I skipped all that I was through the first chapter in 5 minutes. Way too much hand holding and toooo much dialogue and scene set ups. I also did not like the graphics.
On another note I agree with many that all these dark morose games with kidnappings and vampires and creepy people is getting a bit too much. I myself like games like the Dream Chronicles series or the awakenings series or even the Magic Encyclopedia games. I find them light and fun but that is my opinion. I still wish anothe Azada would come out!! Love good puzzle games.

posted in Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin on Apr 22, 11 8:42 AM
I have everything for the ritual except the last box. I have looked at the walkthrough but it doesn't show the screenshot. It has duplicate screenshots of the what to do before that. It says "pick up the last box inside the temple" and refers to screenshot item N but there is no such thing. This is sooo frustrating. Only a few minutes left in the game and I can't finish it. BF is the only one with a walkthrough as well..grrr

posted in Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin on Apr 22, 11 7:00 AM
why at the end of the walkthrough are the screenshots duplicated? Also the last screenshot showing the last box is not there?

posted in Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin on Apr 22, 11 6:41 AM
Thanks but just checked and it isn't there. Wonder if another site has a better walkthrough.

posted in Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin on Apr 21, 11 12:53 PM
I am at the end but the walkthrough says the last box is in the temple but doesn't show you where. This is frustrating since the hint button stops working at the end.

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon on Mar 11, 11 7:00 AM
well today is friday and no answer from Customer Service. That is strange. I got a reply that they received my comments but would get back within 72 hours. Well past that now BF!!

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon on Mar 9, 11 8:31 AM
Crockett - I read on the CE forum for this game that a lot of people had this problem. I have sent an e-mail to Customer Service. Haven't heard back yet. I will let you know. Most of those people just asked for their money back.

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon on Mar 8, 11 10:14 AM
I can't seem to break the rock in the hole in the tree. I am using the mace and I have one chunk gone but nothing else. The walkthrough says to lay the mace on the rock 3 times. I have done it a hundred times and nothing. HELP!

posted in A Girl in the City on Jan 31, 11 11:52 AM
I am windering how long this game is? I didn't find it that bad. It was a nice change from driving in a storm and my car breaking down or being in an asylum. I didn't have any timer so it wasn't that hard. You also gain hints by finding stars.

posted in Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice on Nov 1, 10 12:52 PM
I am just wondering how long it is. Sometimes the games that others hate I don't mind and although I don't understand the story in this one it doesn't matter because I skip dialoque. I like different types of puzzles. I get so sick of "fix the pipes" and the variations on Hanoi Towers and HATE find the differences. Can't the developers use different puzzles? That is why Azada is still ranked as a #1 game.

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 5:04 PM
some of us are having problems with trying to open the safe. When you put the numbers in and turn the handle the tumblers go back to 910000 or 920000

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 5:02 PM
I have the same problem. I put in 01 22 71 and turned the handle and mine just rotates the numbers to read 910000

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator