Posts created by chlorissaP

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on Mar 7, 14 8:08 AM
Not yet! I hope someone out there has had this problem

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on Feb 28, 14 9:36 AM
The hint keeps pointing me to the Jeweled Elephant. I have to press the jewels in a certain order. I know what the order is from the strategy guide but the game won't allow me to do anything.
If I try to press the gems, the game tells me I need to find the order. If I click on Hint, it sends me back to the elephant. Grrrrrrrrrr
What am I doing wrong?

posted in Imperial Island: Birth of an Empire on Feb 27, 14 3:16 PM
Ooops! Never mind. I figured it out

posted in Imperial Island: Birth of an Empire on Feb 27, 14 2:56 PM
I'm playing and enjoying the game but I keep "winning" achievements for not winning any trophies
What am I missing? How do you earn trophies?

posted in Super Granny 5 on Apr 19, 10 3:53 PM
I am really really really really stuck on this level and I've seen a couple of suggestions that say "right left, right left and so on" but I get to the point where I have all but the last two kitties and I just can't seem to get any further.
Could I get a little more detail on how to do this after I get to that point? Please!!

Thanks!

I don't know what you mean by that. I've moved the mouse all over the area and there is nothing that allows me or indicates an area to click.

I'm not very far into the game but I think I've picked up most everything that I need so far.
I got into the Nautical Room, found the 2 morphing objects and the VHS tape. I clicked on the outlet and the oars but the Footlocker Puzzle is not available.
Have I missed something?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator