Posts created by CutiePotootie

posted in My Tribe on Jan 24, 10 1:26 PM
alb628 wrote:what's the fun with fungi potion??????????

i makes mush rooms apear!! That one helped me soo much to make twins and to make people young1 We should keep adding potions to this list to help new people!!

posted in My Tribe on Jan 9, 10 6:18 PM
to get the berry's you have to heal the mysterious unhealthy bush, if you don't know what that is wait till you get to another iland then you'll know.

posted in My Tribe on Jan 9, 10 6:16 PM
Muhare wrote:Water it with "Magic Rain" by using the potion Fish, Sea & Star.

After you have done this then put a strong tribes person to handle the sapling while it is being watered

posted in My Tribe on Dec 30, 09 8:43 AM
Gameplayer123 wrote:Oh,I forgot, You can use a star or moon on your food area to increase it.

It's true my old Island didn't have many fish so i used the stardust on the food pile. It is a reall y good way to get food.

posted in My Tribe on Dec 30, 09 8:40 AM
Fountain of Youth

Here is how you solve it:

1. Drop a Legendary Scientist on the fountain to collect some water for the Science Lab, unlocking the fountain water potion ingredient.

2. Use the “restore youth” potion (mushrooms, fountain, golden relic) on an elderly person to solve the wonder. Elderly is when their hair goes gray, around age 65.

posted in My Tribe on Dec 30, 09 8:36 AM
Old Glowing Stump

Here is what you have to do:

1. It’s heavy and something is growing under it.

2. You need a person who is at 100/100 on physical strength to pull the dead stump off. (Stardust will eventually produce physical strength, along with every other increase in skill or you can use the physical strength potion of Rocks+Rain Water+Golden Relics.)

3. Now it needs special magical rain (use potion Fish + Sea Water + Stardust). Be sure to have your strong person tend the plant while it’s raining.

4. It grows into the Ever Tree and produces ironwood, which is much stronger than regular wood.

posted in My Tribe on Dec 30, 09 8:29 AM
I don't really understand the problem. is it that when you first got to your island the people were all 100 years old? Or was it after 10 days thta they were 100 years old? Because people get old faster in my tribe!

posted in My Tribe on Dec 30, 09 8:26 AM
of course but you have to get technology level three on the new island to do so!!

posted in My Tribe on Dec 30, 09 8:25 AM
All you have to do is use the twin potion every time you want someone to have a child. The potion is stardust/seawater/mushrooms. Use the potion on the woman while she is calling the stork.

posted in My Tribe on Dec 30, 09 8:23 AM
No, I'm sorry there are no other ways to make rock. Sorry.

posted in My Tribe on Dec 30, 09 5:29 AM
I really am not sure what is going on for my Tribe I got to use the fountian of youth more than three times but then I forgot to do it a third time so I didn't get the trophy, but I don't think you are waiting the right amount of time. Tell me how long are you waiting you have to wait untill the person's hair turns gray again!!

posted in My Tribe on Dec 26, 09 1:49 PM
here is how you solve it:
1. The soil is bad.
2. Use the fertilizer potion on the bush (Guano+Sea Water+Stardust).
3. Have a Legendary Farmer examine it.
4. It becomes the Cornucopia Bush and produces the berries that can be used in potions.

There you go that is how you solve it!!!
Hope that helped,
XOXO
good luck

posted in My Tribe on Dec 26, 09 1:45 PM
my brother and i play my tribe all the time and we both have separate tribes on one computer I really don't know what problem your computer is having. Maybe you should try deleting the second account just work on the first one then try to make another second account, hope I helped!!

posted in My Tribe on Dec 26, 09 1:42 PM
Look when ever a tribes person is working on something like lets say construction, they are gaining construction points, so those numbes show the construction points that they are gaining. I hope that helped let me know if it didn't so I can come back and explain it better!! KK

Ciao

posted in My Tribe on Dec 26, 09 1:30 PM
Im really sorry but there are no cheats for more crates. But there is a potion that makes it rain and when ever it rains you get crates the potion is: stardust, sea water, and wood. Good luck hope you have fun playing my tribe I know I do!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator