Posts created by sienamom

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 14 5:55 PM
I can't exit out of the scene where I give the bus driver the bandage. I can move the cursor, but I can't click on anything and my inventory has disappeared. Can't advance past this point. In order to exit I have to do a CTRL/ALT/DELETE and start the task manager and exit out of the game. When I try again the game brings me back to the point where I have to give the bus driver the bandage. Very bummed!

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 24, 12 6:41 PM
I am in the same position as Xtreemnorth. I have the can opener, boot, and door handle. I have tried going back to the yard but there is no cat in the tree. This game is ridiculous in that there is no walkthrough. And that my hint button doesn't work in the scene where the yard is. I am deleting this one. Too bad because I was enjoying it.

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Aug 15, 10 8:19 AM
I put all fuses in the right places and the factory is still dark! I can go in and out of the factory, but when I go back in I don't even get the little flashing lights that something is wrong with the fuse box. i can't progress from here. Some big glitch!!! Has anyone fixed this yet?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator