Posts created by krysbkreations

posted in Puzzler World 2013 on Feb 14, 13 4:06 AM
Thanks mudlark...I'm starting to get it! I think maybe it is more I can't figure out the correct words then I can figure out the games
KBK

posted in Puzzler World 2013 on Feb 10, 13 4:43 PM
Okay...can someone please explain Drop Zone to me (Puzzle # 11 in PW 2013). I understand that when I'm done there should be 6 words when I'm done. And I am pretty sure that only 1 letter per word is what I need to change. I just don't get it.

KB

posted in Deadtime Stories on Jun 7, 10 4:00 AM
Hello...Mr. BFG can you please give us an update on the status of the Deadtime Stories fix. I have yet to find an IHOG as interesting as Deadtime and REALLY want to finish the game.

Any status update you can provide would be much appreciated.

(And Mr_Russ, not negative remarks re: my post please.)

KBK

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 18, 10 2:28 AM
Hello...does anyone know when we are going to see the fix for Deadtime Stories? The one that will correct the fact that the games crashes on the load page? BFG customer service said it was a know problem and the developers were working on a fix...hey developers...I'm waiting? This is one of the best IHOGs out there and I REALLY want to get back into the game...the graphics, storeline & the speaking parts (I love the accents) are fantastic!

In the meantime, can anyone recommend a HOG that compares to Deadtime?

KBK

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 17, 10 3:24 AM
Hello...I was happily playing Deadtime Stories - I love the graphics...so far my favourit IHOG! - up until last weekend. Now when I try to get back in the game, it loads, but when I select "continue" the game crashes at the "loading" screen.

I have been in touch with Customer Service (who were great as usual) and was told this was a know issue and that the developers were working on a fix.

Can anyone tell me if they have seen the fix? Or when the fix is going to be available? I'm itching to finish the game!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator