Posts created by Erica_dvl

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 14, 17 2:22 PM
where is the exit of the game?? I'm using the taskmaster in the mean time. I don' find the upgrade an improvement, sorry to say!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 14, 17 2:17 PM
Me, too! I solved it using the boost that takes out a row. Alternatively, buy a lighting bolt, and take out the squares.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 15, 17 8:18 PM
Yesterday I reached level 125 and the counter now says "coming soon". Is this a glitch? Or is it part of a plan? Did this happen to anyone else?

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 17 2:57 AM
I have the same issue. 2 of the spells do not want to be used. The guide is of no use here. Anybody found a solution?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 16, 17 5:06 PM
Give them to the Alchemist's bench to 'un-curse' They turn into amber.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 29, 17 7:46 PM
I am sure the repeated weekend event is the devs "gift" to make up for the loss of participating in the Christmas events due to glitches in the game. and thus have a change to catch up on the chance to get the heart tree. I saved up balloon cases for one week and that gave me 34 of them. When the event started it gave me 30 tickets right away. A bit boring and samie samie, but the heart tree is within reach. (and then what, huh?)

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 29, 17 7:35 PM
I had the same problem but it has been fixed.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 25, 17 9:20 PM
bobbzy44 wrote:I just completed a request from a villager for 3 books or pictures and the reward was 5 basalt bits plus experience. Since basalt bits are no longer used (last update) this must be a glitch. What I'm I going to do with the basalt bits now?

I'm making super amber with them and black and white stones.Sell every bit over one hundred. I expect that in the 'coming soon' update we will need quite a lot.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 25, 17 9:17 PM
starlightlynn30 wrote:I am having a weird issue, I was just playing and my game started to minimize onto the task bar and would not allow me to open the game back up, had to use task manager to close the game and reopen it. What is going on with t
he game?

Try shutting down your system, and start again. Sometimes that's all it takes.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 25, 17 9:15 PM
I'm using Win10. No problems, except:
today I could not transfer my finished kites into the balloon. Also not to the market, or request board.
I also lost the newly made kites.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 18, 17 3:37 PM
......and pumpkin soup. And pumpkin scones...

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on Mar 3, 17 1:01 PM
Same message! Also using Windows 10.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 21, 16 3:20 AM
PC - Windows 10

Green start bar doesn't go past 2/3, then nothing.

I just implemented your update. It did not fix that issue.

I have played the winter scenes for three days, then couldn't enter the game anymore.

I have uninstalled, reinstalled with the exe file: no go.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 7, 16 3:57 PM
....and why not chocolate milk, a coffee bush?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 7, 16 3:53 PM
I think of an update where we can use the produce more, eg
pumpkin soup, onion soup, strawberry jam, jam donuts, scones with jam and cream. Sofar I donot see a purpose for the pumpkin.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 12, 16 9:27 AM
I am very happy that the diver does not need to be 'refilled' whilst under water. It's now only an initial cost to plunge him in and then all the time you need to finalize the dive. Major improvement. I used to spend oodles of pearls to get him through the dive. Expensive! This update works for me!

posted in Wanderland on Jul 20, 16 3:51 PM
I have found the perfume - spray - bottles quite readily when the temple, ice cave, and mill are cursed. The expensive ones!

posted in Wanderland on Jul 18, 16 8:46 PM
I'm on level 82, and no portal quests yet. The devs must be programming like mad to release new quests. They try to keep us happy (?) with the ordinary quests. Pretty boring, indeed.

posted in Wanderland on Jul 18, 16 8:38 PM
Go up the tower, put the ether bottles in the 'bulby' canisters, and then keep yanking the handles until you are at the top. you only have to do that once when you succeed. if not, back to get more ether (endless supply), and try and try again. it's not too hard.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 1, 16 2:18 PM
My friends counter does not click to zero anymore! Almost 3 days looking at 10/10. I cannot finish the Archivist quest, also not handing out presents. I do receive presents from my friends, though. That problem never occurred before. It normally resets after 24 hours. Purrleeze fix that as a priority!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator