Posts created by kynosmacrame

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 15, 16 10:16 AM
I do agree with you, entirely ; i am myself a senior, love the TM games, an i do try to buy all of them ; but as you say, reflexes and sight are not the same for everyone.
"to each his own" is a really good thought ; the developers don't really care ; anyway, thank you for thinking of everybody !!

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 15, 16 10:12 AM
burf90 wrote:It's true that players can ignore the timer, but the feeling that leaves you with is "I got zero stars, therefore I failed." Some players won't care, but many do. I always try to get all the achievements in every game I play, so it really annoys me when any game offers an "untimed" mode that has a functional timer still ticking away.

I wish developers would realize that all types of people play these games - kids, adults, and seniors - lots and lots of seniors, actually, many of whom find themselves with reflexes that are beginning to slow down. And in all those groups are also many disabled people. They may be home or hospital bound with lots of free time to play games. They may also have disabilities that affect their speed or coordination. Playing these games can help them have some fun and relieve some of the stress, but not if the game can't be enjoyed in a way they can manage. For all those reasons, to give people an untimed mode that's still timed is a slap in the face. Yes, players can just choose to skip that game, but some of these games have otherwise excellent gameplay that people would really enjoy, if only they weren't being timed.

If developers want to maximize their games' sales, they shouldn't be lazy about the game options they offer. If they offer untimed, make it truly untimed. Their other choice is to just make the game timed, and to let those who like timed games be their only customers. They'll just sell more games if they take the first path.

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on May 22, 14 10:33 AM
game will not start either (Windows 7) ; "tells" me "another game is running" - which is not true at all - error 809

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jun 5, 10 10:42 PM
govegril wrote:
robertha wrote:where are all the cogs i can only find 2 and they are at the beach

As I recall all of them were on the beach.

please, would you know on LEVEL 20 how to get to switch off the lights ? thanks

posted in Lost City of Aquatica on Dec 27, 09 12:00 AM
hi, the screen freezes when doing combos, ALL THE TIME ; then cannot finish the game as on high levels, we cannot see the bottom line !!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator